Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse Surprise Trailer Hit Today

Staff member
<p>A new trailer for Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse just showed up in the middle of the night. No other articles seem to be written about it yet, because I’m the only one up who can do it — at 1:55 AM on the West Coast. Presenting a POPGEEKS EXCLUSIVE, at least until somebody from a larger website gets out of bed…</p>

Miles' growth has been amazing. He seemed to to need his mother's supervision in the second film, but his father's in the first. I like how Miles is trying to be his own Spider-Man while also dealing with the fact that he will have to lose someone as part of his web-swinging job. This film will be well worth the wait. There's no doubt that this film will be entertaining.

Master of the Dice
Of all the versions of Spider Woman, version they can use, they have to go with the Pregnant one. That run is badly hated by fans and they brought it to a movie.

New days fly away across D universe See you there
I'm so excited to see Spider-Man 2099 in action at last! He looks to be a true beast! It's about time they gave him some screen time. What a shame that he doesn't already have his own stand-alone when he should have by now. My two favorite Spider-Man variations are him and Peter Parker. I want Tom Holland, Andrew Garfield, and Tobey Maguire's Spider-Men to be in the movie as animated versions. I need that cameo so bad!

Desert Adventurer
@Kira no its not. Different eartha in the multiverse.

Who needs sleep when there are superhero trailers to discuss? Miles' father is looking for a vigilante hero, but he has no idea that he has an entire interdimensional crew of them hanging out in The Lobby. I appreciate you brightening my night, Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse; even if I fail my exam, at least I saw a jaw-dropping trailer.

New Jersey's Finest Coffee-Loving Cop
There is a Psychologist Spiderman giving another Spiderman therapy about Uncle Ben's death. This trailer is crazy and I just saw the ultimate pointing Spidermen meme.

DJ

They are producing so many Spiderman movies that eventually, people may lose interest. They need to be mindful of this fact and should produce movies accordingly.