Super Moderator
Don't you mean Juspion, since that's not a Space Sheriff series? (At least, I don't think.)

Well Spielban I was told pretty much had everything you'd want out of a Uchuu Keiji show but with a stronger plotline.

I never looked at it that way. Thanks. I'm going to try watching what I have of Black and the rest of Shaider (only made it up to 10) that way and see if it makes a difference.

You're welcome. It might work for ya. You might even try just the one a week. I do the two a day thing as sort of a compromise between watching the series in a way that's a bit closer to what was intended and my just really wanting a daily dose of henshin. :anime:

Eye See You
Does that Golden Sword that Dan put into the ground appear again later on in the series?. I've seen some pics of Sharivan holding it which is why I am thinking it will and will play a bigger part in later episodes.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Man I really need to get back to watching this series again, I'm only up to about ep 23.

Eye See You
The story is really beginning to pick up. I am hoping that I can finish the series up by sunday night.

I heard Shaider has much better subs so that is something I'm looking forward to. :laugh:

Eye See You
I wonder if the Helen character was later used for Lady Helen in Spielban as some sort of tribute.

This new villian, Radar is beginning to cause alot of **** in the ranks of the Madou.

Eye See You
The final battle in episode 49 between General Gailer and Sharivan was simply amazing. 6 1/2 minutes of pure excellence.

Who does the suit acting for Sharivan? Same guy who did Gavan and Shaider?.

Now Madou has the Iga Crystal too. Oh man, these final episodes are going to kick so much ass.