Souchaku Henshin Kemen Rider Den-O Figures

sword form cost me 25. and its rare, it normaly goes up to 35 on ebay

while the other forms around 20-25 last time I checked, they were new. sadly they were from different sellers, I don't like buying from 5 different people at the same time. I at least wanna buy from 2 or 3, not 5

I'm willing to spend 25 bucks for new figures and 15-19 if they are used. 15 if they are missing the box.

and for Climax I willing to pay 25-30 bucks. if used 20...and for Liner form probably the same as climax.

I love Zeronoes, but his normal price goes up to 35-40, so I am willing to wait for him.

in total if all of them are used I am willing to spend 70-85 bucks. and if they are new then 100-110, but it will have to wait till my birthday which is in may...but I will probably able to get them by march or before

and...what do you mean you got another climax form for only 2500 yen???

thanks for your support and help

Hi,

I can probably get
GE-22 Kamen Rider Den-O Axe Form Price: 2,000 yen
GE-23 Kamen Rider Den-O Gun Form Price: 2,000 yen
GE-24 Kamen Rider Den-O Rod Form Price: 2,000 yen
GE-28 MASKED Rider Plat Form & Momotaros Imajin Price: 3,200 yen
the seller say New Item unopened box but he saw some photos with the figure out of the box.
So all items are opened box with damage box
Same seller same condition
GE-30 Kamen Rider Den-Liner Form Price: 2,500 yen
GE-40 Kamen Rider Deno Climax form limited ※ B ★ SHOP Price: 2,500 yen

GE-27 Masked Rider Zeronos Artail form Vega form Price: 3,500 yen

GE-32 Masked Rider Zeronos zero-form Price: 2,700 yen

+ shipping

the seller will end the sale tomorrow sold or not sold.
let me know if interested

other seller 100% New unopened
GE-30 Kamen Rider Den-Liner Form Price: 3,500 yen



let me know if interested
 
Last edited:
I already got one climax form already, but I saw another one on YAJ with little bidding, so I went for it and won with 2500 yen.

Also, since Den-o is being shown in Hong Kong right now...I got another Sword and Gun form for $10 each(currency exchanged)

damn...25....and 10 each

lucky

I would ask you to be my middle man for those prices
 
Hi,

I can probably get
GE-22 Kamen Rider Den-O Axe Form Price: 2,000 yen
GE-23 Kamen Rider Den-O Gun Form Price: 2,000 yen
GE-24 Kamen Rider Den-O Rod Form Price: 2,000 yen
GE-28 MASKED Rider Plat Form & Momotaros Imajin Price: 3,200 yen
the seller say New Item unopened box but he saw some photos with the figure out of the box.
So all items are opened box with damage box
Same seller same condition
GE-30 Kamen Rider Den-Liner Form Price: 2,500 yen
GE-40 Kamen Rider Deno Climax form limited ※ B ★ SHOP Price: 2,500 yen

GE-27 Masked Rider Zeronos Artail form Vega form Price: 3,500 yen

GE-32 Masked Rider Zeronos zero-form Price: 2,700 yen

+ shipping

the seller will end the sale tomorrow sold or not sold.
let me know if interested

other seller 100% New unopened
GE-30 Kamen Rider Den-Liner Form Price: 3,500 yen



let me know if interested

I am interested, but like I said before....I will be able to buy them around march. so sadly. the sale ends tomorrow

but damn. love the prices

thank you for your help, please keep posted
 
Quick question: Since Den-O is currently shwoing in HK--and I know that HK usually has a different set of Shochaku Henshins during the series run there (for example: Agito Burning and Shining forms were sold separately in HK, but sold as a set in Japan).

Are there HK Den-O Shochaku Henshin figures released? If so, do they cost less? If so, I'd like to grab hold of a Sword Form myself--EX tells me it's pretty much gone now, and might cost me an arm and a leg if I tried eBay.
 
Quick question: Since Den-O is currently shwoing in HK--and I know that HK usually has a different set of Shochaku Henshins during the series run there (for example: Agito Burning and Shining forms were sold separately in HK, but sold as a set in Japan).

Are there HK Den-O Shochaku Henshin figures released? If so, do they cost less? If so, I'd like to grab hold of a Sword Form myself--EX tells me it's pretty much gone now, and might cost me an arm and a leg if I tried eBay.

Well the only HK Souchaku Henshin they have now is the Zeronos 2 Form set. About US$40 - 50 a piece and they suddenly pop up with the Zero Horn and Zeronos figure set at US$30. DAMN! Though, I am sure this year's action figure line will be the Bike and Action figures.
 
Quick question: Since Den-O is currently shwoing in HK--and I know that HK usually has a different set of Shochaku Henshins during the series run there (for example: Agito Burning and Shining forms were sold separately in HK, but sold as a set in Japan).

Are there HK Den-O Shochaku Henshin figures released? If so, do they cost less? If so, I'd like to grab hold of a Sword Form myself--EX tells me it's pretty much gone now, and might cost me an arm and a leg if I tried eBay.

I was lucky on finding den-o sword form for 20 dollars on ebay then. it was about 2 months ago, EX told me that it was rare at it was going to be 60 bucks
 
I was lucky on finding den-o sword form for 20 dollars on ebay then
- With or without shipping? I'm usually paranoid about eBay, but when a seller (and apparently a top-rated one) sold it for US$15.00, I bit. Hard. The total cost was US$32 (AU$36.90 for me), but considering that Figuarts in general will set me back AU$45+ when (and if) sold here, I guess it's reasonable.

Every other eBay seller isn't selling Den-O sword form for less than US$24 (without shipping), though. So I'll just call myself -REALLY- lucky.
 
with shipping. total was 32 dollars. and if I remember, I also got Kiva souchaku Henshin at 12. and total with shipping was 20, I got the bank statement. both were less than 45 including shipping and they got here in a week. in perfect conditions. and from hong kong.

its better than getting sword form for 35 bucks and paying 10-15 bucks for shipping
 
@okinawam1978 - Mailed you a question on those Den-O forms.

@Kamen_Sentai- I usually don't get the alt forms of Riders. The exceptions would be Den-O (seeing that they're technically different characters in the same body), and RX (Roborider and Biorider have different designs). But since the're no figuarts-level quality Biorider or Roborider out, that probably means just Den-O.

Anyway, I'm waiting on delivery of my Sword Form. If it turns out to be very good, I might just start hunting for reasonably-priced Den-O forms.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top