How can I forget you said that? Are you kidding? You could at least do some reading before shooting off those words. I didn't mean it about you, but now I know you aren't mature.
How could I NOT think it was about me? You never implied the people we were "supposed to be thinking about" were two different people in your posts, you never gave any kind of hints.
So naturally when you pin me as this person, you dont try to clarify anything, I'm led to believe that everything you said was about me.
How could I NOT think it was about me? You never implied the people we were "supposed to be thinking about" were two different people in your posts, you never gave any kind of hints.
So naturally when you pin me as this person, you dont try to clarify anything, I'm led to believe that everything you said was about me.
Darkster: No one really comes that much to mind ._. Maybe I just don't know them that well? But I dunno why it'd make them uncomfortable.. if they enjoy doing it then I'm ALL for them ._. They should be proud of what they like just like all of us are proud of liking Toku.. But I was just asking why.
Is that not clear enough? Do I need to draw you a picture? A person is not people and people is not a person. Kura may think so, but I don't write like that. I also separated the two comments. When I referred to individuals, I referred to them as individuals. One person exists, another person exists.
I also had no reason to call you immature in this thread before now.
Kenori, I'm not looking for a fight with anyone. Tiger's posts also threw me off balance so I apologize if control is lost here.
I'm not getting into this with you and your syntax issues. Moving on.
Kura, I can give you my own personal reason, and thats all. I cant say why other people are that way and I know for a fact theres no solid reason why people dress like girls. I do it because thats what I want to be, but I have heard some people wear panties just because they're comfortable.
I'm not gay but I remember back in Sociology my teacher explained that some gay people do this because they feel uncomfortable about their gender and dress in the opposite sex clothing to feel like that sex. She also pointed out that it could become extreme to the point that they get sex changes. So if you ask me it's probably because they feel like they were born of the wrong sex. It's all about what makes them feel comfortable in terms of gender and appearance portrayal.
That's less being gay and more gender identity disorder, though. Although I imagine it's "easier" (insomuch as being gay can BE easy...which is to say...it's not) to admit to liking people of the opposite sex than it is to admit that you feel you should be an entirely *different* sex. (Also, cheaper. Electrolysis, orchies, SRS and hormone pills don't pay for themselves.)
That was the initial conclusion I came to, but I'm not gay, and I'm not particularly close to anyone that is, so I can't make a blanket statement that all feminine guys want to be girls. I think that'd be as annoying as if someone just made some random blanket statement about black people.
It can go one way or the other for gays, one extreme to the other.
Fucked if I know. I don't really find the camp thing attractive at all. That said, straight men are so metrosexual now it can be hard to tell the difference.