Despite the show not living to its 10 year anniversary promise the belt certainly does.
It's a good way to have all the fun of the previous belts in one, since they make some of the sounds. And speaking of sounds there are just so many!
I am getting the W driver becase I collect main Rider belts but I am still disappointed with its design. The idea is cool with the USBs and all but I think they could've kept that W shaped Belt and add something a bit more Rider-y to it.
So long story short I couldn't buy my first rider belt back in September because of family troubles. Well, now I can buy one and I was wondering if anyone had any deals for either the decadriver, double driver, or IXA belt. It would be really great if anybody could lend me a hand :anime:
if you are interested to buy the DECADE Henshin Belt DX Decadriver
I can a brand new factory sealed for 4500 Yen + 650 yen middleman fee + international shipping fee
Also I will add 6 free BONUS Ganbaride card in the packet
which can be use with the belt
if you are interested to buy the DECADE Henshin Belt DX Decadriver
I can a brand new factory sealed for 4500 Yen + 650 yen middleman fee + international shipping fee
Also I will add 6 free BONUS Ganbaride card in the packet
which can be use with the belt