So which is the better buy: decadriver or double driver?

Life is viewtiful
So after many months I've finally racked up enough cash to buy my first rider belt. I really loved the decade belt and double's belt is just awesome sauce. But here's the problem: which belt should I buy as my first? Although the decadriver is the tenth aniversery belt and has all the past heisei era sounds in it, the double driver is the 2nd generation of the heisei era belts and it's uniqueness is what greatly makes me drool over the belt. They are both great belts, but sadly I only have enough to buy one. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :sweat:

Well if you want a Decade belt for cheaper let me suggest this:
http://tinyurl.com/l65cgq
EX_Japan can get it for you for less.
But on to the actual debate to have all of W's main henshins you need to buy two seprate DX toys. While Decade only requires itself. But Decade can't use every card in the show only a select few which limits the belt slightly. While Double can do them all easily. I'd honestly in terms of time go with Decade just so you don't have to pay more for Decade at a later time.

Some kind of Beast mode
W.

My logic, the better show will get rewarded by people buying the merch.

Simple.

DECADE Henshin Belt DX Decadriver

Hi

if you are interested to buy the DECADE Henshin Belt DX Decadriver
I can a brand new factory sealed for 4500 Yen + 650 yen middleman fee + international shipping fee

Also I will add 6 free BONUS Ganbaride card in the packet
which can be use with the belt

contact me if you are interested
here or directly on my mail
samugohan@hotmail.co.jp

best regards

Life is viewtiful
Well if you want a Decade belt for cheaper let me suggest this:
http://tinyurl.com/l65cgq
EX_Japan can get it for you for less.
But on to the actual debate to have all of W's main henshins you need to buy two seprate DX toys. While Decade only requires itself. But Decade can't use every card in the show only a select few which limits the belt slightly. While Double can do them all easily. I'd honestly in terms of time go with Decade just so you don't have to pay more for Decade at a later time.
Hmm yeah the double belt is really nice and show accurate but I really don't want to buy the weapons for them cause they're really small. Well Im begining like the double driver more because it just appeals to me better. I guess I'll just have to save up more money :redface2:

now Nerd Emperor
I'd say Decade Belt. :buttrock:

I think it just looks better and all compared to the W belt.
And like you said, it is the Heisei Rider 10th Anniversary belt so it's kind of special in a sense.

Hi

if you are interested to buy the DECADE Henshin Belt DX Decadriver
I can a brand new factory sealed for 4500 Yen + 650 yen middleman fee + international shipping fee

Also I will add 6 free BONUS Ganbaride card in the packet
which can be use with the belt

contact me if you are interested
here or directly on my mail
samugohan@hotmail.co.jp

best regards

Dang, now you tell me I could have had bonus cards :loltongue: :buttrock: Personally I'd go with decade belt since decade is over I don't see it being around much longer ... You can always save up enough to buy W belt if you wind up liking the series as much before the show ends, who knows though you may end up hating W by the time it ends but decade you know you love & its over with :D

just my .02 :p

Hmm yeah the double belt is really nice and show accurate but I really don't want to buy the weapons for them cause they're really small. Well Im begining like the double driver more because it just appeals to me better. I guess I'll just have to save up more money :redface2:

Double items are not small items
the size of Metal shaft is around 70cm
31pkoRfTc5L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

and Double Triger Magnum the size is 265×290×70mm
M000064360910204.jpg

Lurker
I'll actually have the double driver in a couple of days, so I'll save my outright answer until then, but I can say that as an owner of the Decadriver, it's awesome, and totally worth the price.

My belts talk.
Well, I would say the Decadriver. Since it comes with the 10 henshin cards used in the show with it. But if you got the double driver you'd have 4 out of the 6 gaia memories, so it wouldn't really be uh..complete, until you bought the Metal Shaft and Trigger Magnum (?). So yeah, I think the Decadriver would be a good choice for your first belt. It was my first too, and is totally awesome. ;)