So which episodes were REALLY The Best Of Power Rangers?

NinjaJack

Member
Hey guys I'd just like to know something. Back when they that aniversary DVD came out(wasn't it supposed to be follow by more?) a while back I could see they got popular episodes of Power Rangers but not exactly the best of them.
See, as much as I thought Lightspeed Rescue was a bore fest when it came on now that I have a chance to look back I can clearly see that it had some of the best episodes in the shows 15 year history. From seeing Dana deal with a gun toting thug to the Rangers going having an episode with bombs connected ot their wrists.

Zeo was also like this, good episodes were littered throughout that season that people today might forget. Instrument Of Destruction comes to mind. Who knew the second banana to one of the bullies on the show was a classical piano player? Theres No Business Like Snow Business was so much an episode as it was a story arc that gave us Kat and Tommy's true relationship starting point.

So tell me about the lesser known eps that all of us need to see again.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
THe Wannabe ranger - The song Zack and Kim sang really felt special
Another Brick in the Wall - Blue ranger destroying a monster by himself is more than worth it.

That's all I can think of for the moment.
 
In the first season.

Everytime they had the clone rangers.
The cyclopsis episodes.

The Rita & Zed wedding episodes where the rangers were stuck in that castle.

THe episode in second season where they were transported back to the Renaissance time.

The western episode with the White Stranger.

Shell Shocker episode.

The episodes with Scorpina.

The Alien ranger episodes.

The episodes where they were finding Ninjor.
 
hmmm.... favorite episodes... too many to count, personally.

In Space had some good ones: the episodes where they revealed Zhane, where Justin saved them, Astronema being Andros' sister...

Turbo was a good series... I think it's mostly that it was both a passing of the torch as well as the fact that Justin was the youngest Ranger in the history of the Morphing Grid.

But I have to say one of the best team ups that I like, other than Adam helping out Carlos in In Space, would have to be Forever Red (even though they cut Rocky out of it - He was a red ranger too people, lest you forget his powers before Zeo!)
 
Countdown to Destruction.

The Psycho Rangers saga.

To The Tenth Power

Power To The Pink

Protect The Quesar Sabre.

Fighting Spirit

PRDT vs. PRNS.
 
Countdown to Destruction.

The Psycho Rangers saga.

To The Tenth Power

Power To The Pink

Protect The Quesar Sabre.

Fighting Spirit

PRDT vs. PRNS.

I'd add to that great list

Journey's End (the LG finale)

the introduction of the Quantum Ranger

The End of Time

The Zen-Aku saga

Reinforcement from the Future

Legacy of Power

The first episode where Crueger became Shadow Ranger

The episode where Sky became Red Ranger

Mystic Fate, if only just for the kickass fight between Nick-as-Koragg and Wolf Warrior!

Once a Ranger

there that shuld be enough no?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top