Gaming: Fighting games are my love, then platformers and adventure, RPGs, I hate first person shooters, except for a couple.
Favorite Fighting game:
DS: Jump Ultimate Stars
PS3: BlazBlue and Street Fighter 4
Wii: Tatsunoko vs Capcom and Super Smash Bros Brawl
Music: I like all kinds of music, I don't like Requeton, Rap and Hip Hop. favorite band Queen and The Beatles
Comics/Manga: I love reading comic books and manga, I love reading.
Manga I read and keep reading so far
[HIDE]-Naruto
-DragonBall Z
-One Piece
-Bleach
-Bakuman
-Death Note
-History's Strongest Deciple: Kenishi
-Baki: the Grappler
-Baki: Son of the Ogre
-Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (Favorite)
-Toriko
-Beelzebub
-Veritas
-Kamen Rider Spirits
-Uzumaki
-Franken Fran
-Parasyte
-BioMeat: Nectar
-Bakurano
-Bokken-San
-D.Grey Man
-Doubt
-Gyo
-Devil Man
-Jiuotsu Circle
-Ludwig Kakumei
-Manhole
-School Mermaid
-666 Satan
-Ichigo 100%
-Katekyo Hitman Reborn
-Prince of Tennis
-Ane Doki
-Zetman
-Deadman's Wonderland
-Bobobo-bo Bo-Bobobo
-Black Cat
-Defense Devil
-Cyborg Grandpa-G
-Fairy Tail
-EyeShield 21
-Gamaran
-Gintama
-Hajime no Ippo
-Hunter X Hunter
-Mazinger Z
-New Grappler Baki
-Rosario Vampire
-Rosario Vampire II
-Saint Saiya
-Ultimo
-Hentai Kamen
-Zatch Bell
-Yu-Gi-Oh
-Angel Densetsu
-AIKI
[/HIDE]
that's some. half of the list. I did not put romance manga or ecchi manga or psychological manga...and others.
Anime: I'm a big fun of anime, and my favorite Gundam is G Gundam "Shining Gundam"
art, drawing, graphic design, painting, I want to go to college for this stuff. that or to become a chef.
IRON CHEF...is an awesome show.