So I got Invited to a Pajama Party Today.....

Why is that so bad? Its all insulting me >_>

EDIT: I told you, I'm perfectly fine only being attracted to Anime Girls, If I'm fine with that, why aren't you >_>
nobody has a problem with you liking anime characters, what people have a problem with is that you keep bring that fact up over and over and over.
 
Like you telling RF his boob animated GIF should be taken down just because YOU didn't like it

I liked it when it was this one
ag1.gif
 
LEANGLE!!! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TAKING THE PISS OUT OF US OR ARE YOU JUST THAT BLOODY.....GRRRRR.

Never mind. NEVER MIND. It's so not worth getting angry over.

Anyways, yes, I think we should make a random "Sex Talk" thread, or a "Birds and the Bee's" thread if the mods would allow it. We could ask questions, get advice, or talk about anything sex related there.
 
Actually Rider I've seen better anime boob gifs then that. But that's another thread...


Rider have you tried displaying your love for animated boobs by maybe getting colorful Signatures and avatars?
 
LEANGLE!!! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TAKING THE PISS OUT OF US OR ARE YOU JUST THAT BLOODY.....GRRRRR.

Never mind. NEVER MIND. It's so not worth getting angry over.

Anyways, yes, I think we should make a random "Sex Talk" thread, or a "Birds and the Bee's" thread if the mods would allow it. We could ask questions, get advice, or talk about anything sex related there.
Could people also ask why people aren't so accepting >_>

Rider have you tried displaying your love for animated boobs by maybe getting colorful Signatures and avatars?
Yes, But if I made a banner of all the Hot Anime Girls I've seen it would be such a big picture it would take a year to load one page I've posted in
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top