[J-ENT] SMAP's Kusanagi arrested for indecency [EDIT: Comeback date confirmed & set]

SMAP's Kusanagi arrested for indecency Full article
Thu, April 23, 2009 (12:00am EDT)
________________________________________
SMAP member Tsuyoshi Kusanagi (34) has been arrested for public indecency after causing a disturbance and running around naked in Hinokicho Park near Tokyo Midtown late on Wednesday night.

At around 3:00am on April 23, residents in that area notified police that a naked man was making a lot of noise in the park. Officers arrived to find a drunken Kusanagi, and after he refused to heed their warnings, they arrested him on the spot for public indecency. Kusanagi is said to have openly defied the officers, answering them with "What's wrong with me being naked?" According to police, a breath analysis test taken 5 hours after Kusanagi's arrest detected a BrAC of 0.8 mg/L, well over the legal limit....
________________________________________

I lol'd
 
^
I was actually surprised that it was Kusanagi that this happened to (as compared to, say, Shingo or Kimura). So much for being the only SMAP member without a "black spot" on his career (acting roles not withstanding).


EDIT: Holy **** that was fast!
The internet is already making fun of the Kusanagi nudity scandal

My favourite part of the article:
Also appearing on the internet: T-shirts bearing the phrase “What’s wrong with being naked?!”, which Kusanagi is said to have shouted at police officers when they arrived on the scene of his nude noise making.
http://clubt.jp/product/53155.html
I kinda want one. :rofl:
 
Last edited:
...wow. That was rather heartfelt, nice to see he actually apologized. Though, for some reason I see him gaining more sympathy out of this. >_>
 
I've split this off from the general news thread, as I think it's garnered enough posts to stand out as a separate thread.

A couple news reports with footage of the news conference where Kusanagi publicly apologizes for his actions (somewhat distracting dubs are also present).
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhLFBxsE5-U[/ame]

EDIT:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRN5GggHbEQ[/ame]
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top