Shows that really need to be on DVD

Beast Wars all seasons.

It's already on DVD, but Rhino Entertainment sucks. No english subbed and no special features. >:(

The only nice thing that Sony or DreamWorks or Paramount re-release with all Transformers series with closed captions and special features.
 
Last edited:
I'm pretty sure G1 is on DVD already, well maybe except the last few seasons.

Generation 1 was out on DVD before Beast Wars. I'm pretty sure they released the entire series (Season 1 - 4) to mixed reactions due to some technical changes between the original airings or whatever. The original Rhino release has been out for a few years now, so it might not be so easy to find anymore.


In other news, I think Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future should get an official DVD release.
 
Generation 1 was out on DVD before Beast Wars. I'm pretty sure they released the entire series (Season 1 - 4) to mixed reactions due to some technical changes between the original airings or whatever. The original Rhino release has been out for a few years now, so it might not be so easy to find anymore.

I thought there was 5 Seasons :sly: Season 5 having only 5 episodes
 
Not counting any Japanese shows (which is pretty moot, anyway), my picks for shows I want on DVD, off the top of my head, are:

-60s Marvel Superheroes cartoons
-Mighty Orbots
-Tiny Toon Adventures (I know fans hate this show, but I've always wondered why there was never a DVD release.)
-Dexter's Laboratory
-My Life as a Teenage Robot (and I mean WHOLE SEASONS!)
-The X's
-The Adventures of El Tigre

I'd list Grossology, but that's coming on DVD soon, anyway.
 
Generation 1 was out on DVD before Beast Wars. I'm pretty sure they released the entire series (Season 1 - 4) to mixed reactions due to some technical changes between the original airings or whatever. The original Rhino release has been out for a few years now, so it might not be so easy to find anymore.


In other news, I think Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future should get an official DVD release.

Rhino released the original boxed set years ago but lost the license to Sony animation. Which you may recall A)promised that they were going to clean up and fix some of the problems with the animation (coloring, dirt, etc..) and B)went out of business before the movie came out.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top