Show Us Your Henshin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you plan on attending Sakura-Con?

No, I'm strictly an East Coast con-goer. I've been to Megacon, Animazement, Otakon, and recently Ichibancon. I plan on going to Katsucon next month. Hopefully will attend AWA at some point within the next year or so. I would've loved to go to Persacon to meet Mark Musashi, but I think my girlfriend is kidnapping me to Disney World during the con.
 

You better be at PersaCon >.> I'm just saying LOL
 
You better be at PersaCon >.> I'm just saying LOL

I feel bad about not being able to go... buuut if my girlfriend wants to drag me to Disney World, and it's during that week like I'm fairly certain it is... *weighs his hands*

I really do wanna go, both to support the con, and to meet Mark Musashi. ARGH frustrating.
 

Disney World will be there! PersaCon only happens once a year!
 
You'd better go to Persacon, or FQ will keeeeel you! :laugh:

Or at least be very sad.

Yes yes.

Speaking of which. Blade Dancer. I don't believe I've gotten your registration in yet >.> *will totally bully every to coming to PersaCon so she can hang with them*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…