Should sentai have a male pink ranger?

I'd happily watch any sentai where there is a male pink ranger.
I highly doubt it will happen, but if the suit looks good and the character is entertaining/well developed/totally awesome/etc. I'd hardly care to judge the integrity of his masculinity due to his assigned ranger color.
I mean, Dickaydo didn't bother me, because it was a (IMO)well designed suit and Tsukasa was a very entertaining character with some bad-ass moments.
 
in the movie gavan Vs gokaiger they actually all go pink indeed...

399569_322595467765422_173752935983010_1147344_1946659245_n.jpg
 
Yes! :anime:

This is me if it ever happens:
[HIDE][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3eEDDjtQxA"]Harry and Sally - Original - YouTube[/ame][/HIDE]
:laugh:
 
Why would there be a need for this?

It would be conceived as a joke, hence why it's easy to do in Gokaiger because everyone is like "Haha imagine that..ok jokes over".

That would be a turn-off for the little boys, thus bringing down toy sales! Then Sentai will burn in Pink Flames!
 
Well Kivat, if there's gay marriage in your state, you need not break your tradition of marrying the Pink Ranger every year ...
 
Why would there be a need for this?

It would be conceived as a joke, hence why it's easy to do in Gokaiger because everyone is like "Haha imagine that..ok jokes over".

That would be a turn-off for the little boys, thus bringing down toy sales! Then Sentai will burn in Pink Flames!

Amen.
 
Well Kivat, if there's gay marriage in your state, you need not break your tradition of marrying the Pink Ranger every year ...

Speaking of that! All you haters owe me millions..there's a good chance there won't be a Pink for Gobusters. So HA!

I'm faithful to Ahim. :170:
 
Maybe if we didn't teach kids that pink is to be avoided because "it's for girls!!!!1111", there wouldn't be a problem with the colour at all. A male Pink might be a good way to do that

I still think a better idea would be to retire pink and maybe have a Pink Ranger only once every five years for anniversary series. It seems female Yellow and Blue figures sell better than Pinks ...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top