Shougeki Gouraigan Ep 3 "Delirious Dancing"

Xtreme RX

Member
attachment.php


This episode marks the debut of the gamer Geki.​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Geki isn't a dancer. :sweat: he's the guy who is good with machines and games. wasn't fond of the dancing crap but here's what I liked from this episode:

- Gou and Rai doing the house chores in their Hikaribito form.
- Hitomi's "oh crap" reaction when Gou and Rai found out about her ability despite the fact that she had earphones on. Spidey senses?? :laugh:
- Gou washing his hands and wiping them dry in his Hikaribito form.
- Gou buying drinks from the vending machine in his Hikaribito form.
- Hitomi playing with those figures a la "Lonely Doll Girl" style! :laugh:

and it looks like Hijii Mika (who portrayed Kaoru in GARO) will make a cameo in the next episode as one of the human faces Shou uses. :O_O:
 
Last edited:
Really like the fight scene. The hand-to-hand combat is pretty good, really like Geki's fighting style. I've always preferred HTH than weapons, having practiced martial arts myself. His Bakugeki and bunshin ability are pretty cool too. Definitely didn't expect Gou having Shingan (Mind Eye) though.
 
The more I watch this series the more I get the feeling we're gonna Golden Makai Knight Garo Climax Form.

Can't wait for Keith's rant about it. LOL
 
There's really a lot of weird things going on in this series that I don't understand. I'm likin' Hitomi's relationship with the Hikaribito, but the things that goes on around the side are really odd.

The two scenes with the secretary were probably the most glaring case, both being quite reminiscent of scenes from dark ecchi anime and B horror films. The first one was reminiscent of scenes of platonic sex, while the second was a juxtaposition of sexual pleasure and murder.

The fight was really good, albeit rather cliche. And the scenes were Ryoko are another odd bunch that can be chalked up to whatever humor it was trying to impart (that miniskirt-kuroko was weird).

Overall the visuals of the series seem to try to throw you off over a cliff. It's not a bad thing, but probably just something I'm not used to.
 
The two scenes with the secretary were probably the most glaring case, both being quite reminiscent of scenes from dark ecchi anime and B horror films. The first one was reminiscent of scenes of platonic sex, while the second was a juxtaposition of sexual pleasure and murder.
...Aaaaaawwwwwsome!
 
there's two stories happening at the same time from what I understand, one where it's obviously focusing on the relationship between Hitomi and the Hikaribito, and another where we see Jin and the secretary slowly developing some kinda sexual relationship. both stories will probably overlap once Shou and Gan are introduced. why do I even get a feeling that Hitomi's ability will be exploited (possibly by Jin) at some point? :sly:

so, everyone has discussed the several references (Den-O, Gokaiger...) in the previous thread and in this episode? I can't help but think about the fact that the Hikaribito secretly protecting the humans from the Magi is an obvious reference to Goseiger's premise. I guess Amemiya wasn't kidding when he said he made Gouraigan "a series that would seem nostalgic to older fans".
 
Great episode! I am really liking this show. The comedy is fantastic.

I love Gou and Rai's relationship with Hitomi. Hilarious scenes working, and when they chat at the beach. It's good stuff. :) Urataros-I mean Geki is a cool character. Love the gaming dance battle thing. It's soooooo ridiculous and overtop in a good way.

Awesome fight and effects again, as always. The only thing I have a problem with is Jin's side of the story. It feels almost unnecessarily adult. Maybe it'll have an effect towards the end of the series.
 
so, everyone has discussed the several references (Den-O, Gokaiger...) in the previous thread and in this episode? I can't help but think about the fact that the Hikaribito secretly protecting the humans from the Magi is an obvious reference to Goseiger's premise. I guess Amemiya wasn't kidding when he said he made Gouraigan "a series that would seem nostalgic to older fans".

Either that or awaken a lot of bad memories...I'm beginning to feel sorry for Keith.

Remember, he said the first impression of this show was Den-O:laugh:
 
This episode have more dance battle than Gaim...

I love Gou's reaction to Ryoko's "transformation," and also Geki went Fist of The North Star at Ryoko. :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top