Shinkenger vs Go-Onger Movie Announced!

Tori is just too stiff.How can he be better?I mean,he's stiff in singing,stiff in dancing,can't he just let loose for a while?Ignore the lord part,this is a dance,he should let loose abit.
 
I really liked this movie. It focused a bit too much on Sousuke compared to the other Go-ongers, and also lacked the Engines, but otherwise everything was handled very well, including the Goseiger's cameo - although I'd think that the Gedoushu would know about them...

It also seemed higher budget than the other recent Sentai crossover movies, including a new set for the final battle - I guess that changing it to a movie release got a higher budget?

Aside from the Shinkenger not knowing about the Gaiarks (really, they should have an idea about these monsters that even reduced one city to dust in the past), everything else fit perfectly into the continuity of both series too, there even was an explanation for the Go-ongers not staying around afterwards.

"Samurai 23" also was a great idea... The designs are messed up enough already, just go crazy with it! Although it left me wishing for a CG abomination made with the 23 mechas actually combining, rather than just multiple robots with the Shinkenger's cannon.

The engines had a random metallic effect in their voices here, kind of weird, considering how that was never used in the original series. Reminded me of Double in All Riders, but there was no reason for that "mistake" here.
 
Last edited:
Tori is just too stiff.How can he be better?I mean,he's stiff in singing,stiff in dancing,can't he just let loose for a while?Ignore the lord part,this is a dance,he should let loose abit.

I thought it was pretty funny. You must admit that Takeru is a guy who'd be completely "meh" about having to dance around for people.

Putting him next to Ryuunosuke, who SO HAPPY about dancing, just made it funnier.
 
Tori is just too stiff.How can he be better?I mean,he's stiff in singing,stiff in dancing,can't he just let loose for a while?Ignore the lord part,this is a dance,he should let loose abit.

We need the other Takeru, Takeru Satoh. Bring out the Break dancing and head spins

"Samurai Climax Jump!"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bLZJtDMcZo[/ame]
 
Damn! I actually enjoyed this movie more than I thought :buttrock:

I just love the ShinkenRed VS Go-on Red fight scene. It was well choreographed and I love seeing Sousuke getting his ass kicked by Takeru :P

Like everybody is saying this movie looks like it has a higher budget than past VS Sentai movies. There's more special effects and stunts, plus it's 64 MINUTES LONG!!!!! I think past VS sentai movies were about 45 min. I hope the Shinkenger V-cinema movie is just as long and high budget like this.
 
It was longer because it was an actual movie and not just a standard release.

Go-onger vs Gekiranger was a movie too. I guess it probably didn't get a high budget because they only changed it to a movie after almost everything was done, not beforehand, like this one.
 
Last edited:
I can't even watch the whole thing. The movie never loads all the way. I got to the first where Genta and Mako are in the X-Mas no seikai. :(
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top