Shinkenger The Movie: Sentai's biggest WTH?

No, no, no. What's more WTH is Shinkenger not going back in time to the edo period and having them fight alongside real Samurai's!
You'd think they would do that with a show with a samurai theme.
Hell, even Geki and somehow Go-on did it.
 
The movie was only 20 minutes?... wtf....


I am only really interested to see Juzou vs. Gold anyway and I knew from the get go that was how they're fight would end.
 
As much as I enjoyed the Horse battle and ending sequnece in this movie the entire thing was just rushed!!! Seriously this movie could have been more, like telling us more about the 1st ShinkenRed. Would it kill them to add an extra 10 min in this movie?!!!

Jesus, the special movie coming this June better not be like this! >:(

No, no, no. What's more WTH is Shinkenger not going back in time to the edo period and having them fight alongside real Samurai's!
You'd think they would do that with a show with a samurai theme.
Hell, even Geki and somehow Go-on did it.

Actually I was glad they didn't do another crappy time traveling BS :D
We've had 2-3 straight years of time Traveling to feudal japan in Sentai and in addition to Den-O that I'm just sick of it! The flashback was better but like I said they could have extended that.
 
So it's pretty much 5 minutes long than the Hyper ShinkenGold special, meh.

I swear if we get another time travelling themed movie from KR or Sentai any time soon I will stab someone.
 
I think there going to do that in the Shinken VS Go-On team up. Unless you count Word Traveling and Time Traveling completely different things :P
 
I only watched 5 minutes of the movie before I closed it cos it felt really boring tbh, and it more or less feels like a typical episode of Shinkenger... probably the worst thing of the Shinkenger franchise was this movie imo.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top