Sharivan and Shaider Next Generation announced!

Jacky392000

Ishigaki was briefly shirtless in the Gavan movie, so I won't be surprised if Miura gets the same treatment too. :laugh:

I've been seeing rumours of a new Sheriff called something like Estevan in the Sharivan movie who'd be a recolour of Gavan Bootleg. Could someone Japanese literate see if this is true?

Last edited:
That makes 2 previous sentai heroes and 1 Kamen Rider Hero turned into Space Sheriffs. GekiViolet as Sharivan, Kamen Rider Birth as Shaider and now Blue Buster as Estevan. And it looks like AbaRed could be the bad guy in the film based on his appearance

Last edited:
I've been seeing rumours of a new Sheriff called something like Estevan in the Sharivan movie who'd be a recolour of Gavan Bootleg. Could someone Japanese literate see if this is true?

So say the rumors but how pathetic and unimaginative after 30 years though, safe to say there will be not a uchuu keiji series continuation after the 30th anniversary reboots...Still it feels a bit ay way too sentai-ish to me, at least i get to see hiroshi Watari who is along with Seiki Kurosaki and kenji Oba my Fav Jac actors....question , any plans regardng jaspion or spielvan in the works?
4.jpg
1083389575_f.jpg

Eh if it gets us a figuart of Gavan Bootleg out of it I'll be fine with it.
Anyway there was another page of scans along with this one, showing stuff like Kai and Estevan (it looks like his civilian name is on this page, can someone check?) back to back holding guns, as well as a look at Eleena and some guy I assume is the commander for the films.

Shougo B'Stard

Would like to change his avatar
Esteban's name is Seigi.

The new commander's name is Nicholas Gordon (WTF?) and he's played by Shinji Toudou (Kirihara from Metalder...makes me wonder if he's a secret bad guy).

I hope these movies are better than the W V-Cinema spin-offs Sakamoto did...and better than the Gavan movie, even though the Gavan movie is a freakin' classic compared to those W movies.

Esteban's name is Seigi.

The new commander's name is Nicholas Gordon (WTF?) and he's played by Shinji Toudou (Kirihara from Metalder...makes me wonder if he's a secret bad guy).

I hope these movies are better than the W V-Cinema spin-offs Sakamoto did...and better than the Gavan movie, even though the Gavan movie is a freakin' classic compared to those W movies.

He is also the Japanese Spiderman hehehe... I guess he's not a bad guy at this moment. He's more like Commander Qom's successor or stuff like that

Captain Shark

An ocean of depression and misery
If there is a difference between the old and new Sharivan and Shaider suits I am not seeing it, at least the new Gavan looked different.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts