I am still hoping that they will have also a little tribute to Hiroshi Tsuburaya in the Shaider movie. He's been a legend to tokusatsu just like Kenji Ohba and Hiroshi Watari

Bpqb_KLCcAAN06Y.jpg

Is the mysterious new space sheriff was portray by the of actor Ryuji / Blue Buster in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters?

And... I'm also looking forward for this

BpRY4QXCYAAawyv.jpg

Will they also transform together just like Gavan did before?

We shall see, hiroshi watari just like kenji Oba are a dying breed aka Jac actors, hiroshi watari will have to henshin just like Kenji oba, well that is what i am hoping for

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Oh hey, Monster Girl from Gavan is alive. I wonder if we'll see Priest Po as the grand mastermind.

^ Never seen that coming hehehe. Oh Well! We are all going to see Akira Date topless once more :sweat:

Oh hey, Monster Girl from Gavan is alive. I wonder if we'll see Priest Po as the grand mastermind.

Yup that Bird faced assistant of Don Horror, I wonder why she wasn't there in the Gavan movie.

The question is will Priest Po's actor will be present in the movie? Or he will show his scary monster appearance instead?

Last edited:
Well in that case I won't be surprise if Riki Miura will also have a topless scenes in Sharivan movie. I mean, Gou had numerous shirtless scenes in Gekiranger before.