SH FIguarts Exclusive for sale

HELLO EVERYONE I AM SELLING MOST OF MY SH FIGUARTS EXCLUSIVES RIGHT NOW. I HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF FINANCING TROUBLE AND HOPE YOU GUYS CAN HELP. I AM CURRENTLY SELLING THESE FOLLOWING ITEMS.

SH FIGUARTS CYCLONE JOKER (MIB) 25.00

SH FIGUARTS TAMASHII WEB SKULL (MISB) 95.00

SH FIGUARTS KUUGA ULTIMATE FORM (MISB) 40.00

SH FIGUARTS DECADE VIOLENT EMOTION (MISB) 30.00

SH FIGUARTS PICCOLO FIGUARTS (MISB) SOLD

SH FIGUARTS TAMASHII EVENT EXCLUSIVE KUUGA RISING MIGHTY (MIB) 55.00



if you have any interested please PM me and I will send you the price range. My shipping method is USPS priority mail. 2-3 days. Hope you guys can help. Thank you for your interests.
 
Last edited:
I did, but we both worked out that the shipping was too much for me (Australia). I think you might have a better shot than I do.

Not to mention, I guess a lot of Skull fans who don't have his Figuart are probably going to be interested, as well--suggest you PM him and check, because some other people might have beaten you to it!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top