Sentai is the Best Tokusatsu sho

Oh, right. What I didn't mention is that it's a triumvirate: BoukenPink, JFC and Filadelfo. Supreme rulers of HJU!
 
Oh please, first you posted this on RB and now here, stop flaming KR for god's sake. Have you even bother to watch a complete series?! And no, Super Sentai isn't really the best Tokusatsu show ever, although I'm a bigger fan of it than any other genre out there.

Well said!

Seriously Sentai Senshi, you have to roam the Tokusatsu World, but unfortunately, you're stuck on Super Sentai Island. Both Super Sentai and Kamen Rider have their own good and bad points, not everything about Sentai is good, not everything about KR is bad either. Keep in mind that both genres are created by Toei.

Exactly.

IMO, Sentai is not the best sentai series in general.

IMO on those series, KR and Sentai...

Gaoranger = SUCKED
Hurricanger = :buttrock:
Abaranger = :buttrock:
Dekaranger = :buttrock: :buttrock: (Easily one of my favourite series next to Hurricanger and Abaranger)
Magiranger = It was a great series, but not the best series ever. The finale was so bad and weak.
Boukenger = VOMIT, CRAP... but some episodes were good which I enjoyed to watch some good episode.


Kamen Rider Blade = It was a great series, but not the best KR ever.
Kamen Rider Kabuto = It was a great series.

I'm continue to watch Kamen Rider 555 and I thought that was cool but some have its flaws. I'm stuck on Agito and I'm on episode 2. I need to finish watch all of series, Faiz and Agito.
 
Last edited:

When Schwarzenegger gecame governor, he was nicknamed "governator", I tried to translate joke to russian, but I failed. Governator and governor translations are the same: Губернатор (Gubernator).

We all began offtoping. But what to do, while waiting for normal replies... ;)
 
NAG said:
We all began offtoping. But what to do, while waiting for normal replies... ;)

Having seen too many of these types of topics, going off-topic is a lot better than enduring endless "Sentai's better!" "No! Rider's better!" "No! Anime's better!" posts. Those just get old and go nowhere...

...even if I have partaken in a few of them on the side of sentai. :sly:
 
There is no doubt or possible strong argue that there are toku shows better than Sentai.

[Snippamundo!]

Dang. And you didn't even mention the daikaijuu genre . . . :disappoin:

You have absolutely no clue as to what "tokusatsu" ("toku, as you prefer) even means, let alone whether you're trying to start a fight here. How much more dumb and clueless can you get with this post? :rolleyes2:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top