Sentai is the Best Tokusatsu sho

From rangerboard, not Magiranger, but sentai in general.
OH MY GOD O_O I just realised and notice (i know it's late now:D) that kamen rider kabuto had used and stolen sentai colored style theme suits this year. Think about it
-Kabuto being red color and leader(we know red is always sentai leader)
-Gatack=Blue or Punchhopper=Black being rival or second in-charge(both blue or black always being second leader or rival in sentai team)
-Thebee being yellow color and child-type(that's sentai character like boukenyellow, gingayellow)
-Kickhopper being green color and mature quite type(in sentai green guy always like that ahmm dekagreen, magigreen!)
-Sasword being purple and support one (ahhm wolzard!!)
sdkabutoridersan4.jpg

Okk we got red, blue, green, yellow, black and purple, yupp That's Super Senai usual colored theme suits alright.
All we need now is pink(like never gonna happen lol) being female rider. When i think about This is tooo freaky and sad:o .
*sees the stuff that Blue quoted*
MikiLaughing01.gif
MikiLaughing01.gif
MikiLaughing01.gif
 
LASERS? FUCKING LASERS? .

1159640585373.gif

IMA CHARGIN' MAH LAZAAAH!​

....Sorry, I've been on 4chan too long.

But seriously though. Wow. I could say alot about the "Sentai Manifest" but I'll add my two cents later. Too tired from my last day of work to go all hot blooded -_-

But Floria, that phrase has made might night ^_^
 
*goes through the thread*

.........................

:sly:

I think this guy is taking things a bit too far. That is seriously weird ****.
 
Oh please, first you posted this on RB and now here, stop flaming KR for god's sake. Have you even bother to watch a complete series?! And no, Super Sentai isn't really the best Tokusatsu show ever, although I'm a bigger fan of it than any other genre out there.

Seriously Sentai Senshi, you have to roam the Tokusatsu World, but unfortunately, you're stuck on Super Sentai Island. Both Super Sentai and Kamen Rider have their own good and bad points, not everything about Sentai is good, not everything about KR is bad either. Keep in mind that both genres are created by Toei.
 
Oh my gosh... I liked PR and Sentai some time ago, but I've grown out of it. And when I saw KR, that was something that I needed. I don't say that Super Sentai is bad, it's just for younger people. But in my opinion, it is much more plain than KR. All orgainisations in Sentai are pure evil or pure good. This is just unreal. What I seen in 555, Blade, Kabuto; SmartBrain, BOARD, ZECT were very realistic. They weren't pure evil or good, but members of these organisations were various, ones had good intentions and others were evil. Most of characters in KR weren't fully good or evil too. And I am bored of explosions already. Super Sentai has an easisier plot than KR and that's all. Usually, more mature people like more complex and realistic shows. That's all. By the way, Sentaisenshi, how old are you and from where are you? And how much toku you watched?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top