Sentai is the Best Tokusatsu sho

All I have to say about this is...

that that's a hell of a lot of reading. More than I'm willing to do in one sitting :anime:
I'm with you!

But I actually did read... all of it... with the last part being the hardest to get through.

But yeah. I disagree with you Sentaisenshi. I feel that the examples you used were not very strong. Interesting notions, but not much more.

-I'm not a little kid anymore and I don't really care for the life messages.
-I don't care for mecha, so no mecha in Kamen Rider is fine with me... I'd say I prefer it that way, but who knows how Den-o will handle things.
-I like the fighting more in Sentai, I'll give you that much.
-Popularity does not equate awesomeness.
-Suits vary for both shows, sometimes they suck bad, other times not.
-In watching a Japanese program, I don't expect to see people that are not Japanese. Kamen Rider is racist how? (And if you watch Faiz, there is a non-Japanese person there for a short time.)
-As for characters, I've always felt more emotionally attached to Rider-characters opposed to Rangers. But I have watched more Kamen Rider overall, so that could be why.
-I think most tokusatsu shows try to have different moods during episodes.
-I don't think the fact that Kamen Rider not having ending credits (aside from Kuuga and Hibiki) take anything away from the show.
-Eh, the music for Sentai and Kamen Rider has started sucking. A few songs here and there are good, but most of the tokusatsu stuff I go back to listen to is either from Kuuga, Agito, or Timeranger.
-Kabuto never held my interest, so I'm not going to try and defend it.

Identity of True hero
But worst one has to be KR 555 where everyone can wear and change into Faiz gear and other riders’ suits (even a girl can). That's not a true hero where anyone can change and that mean real true hero don't existed in faiz or KR series.
I am quoting this to say I do not agree with this point at all. While before I could see some of what you were saying, I cannot get my mind around your concept of a hero. And the whole "even a girl can" part... Um. No. It seems to go against your point about the "Power of Feminism". You like having strong female characters in sentai.. But it is wrong for a girl to become a rider, even if it was only for a short amount of time?

So yeah. In terms that matter to me, I prefer Kamen Rider over Sentai. I especially love Agito. :buttrock:

(And yes, I have no life. :P )
 
I was going to read this, but then I rememebred this was the guy that made a [poorly thought out and written] "argument" on why the Kabuto Riders all ripped off the Magiranger.
 
I was going to read this, but then I rememebred this was the guy that made a [poorly thought out and written] "argument" on why the Kabuto Riders all ripped off the Magiranger.

hahah i dont see the resemblence of kabuto and the magirangers :laugh:
 
wtf.jpg



That guy said WHAT?!?
 
From rangerboard, not Magiranger, but sentai in general.
OH MY GOD O_O I just realised and notice (i know it's late now:D) that kamen rider kabuto had used and stolen sentai colored style theme suits this year. Think about it
-Kabuto being red color and leader(we know red is always sentai leader)
-Gatack=Blue or Punchhopper=Black being rival or second in-charge(both blue or black always being second leader or rival in sentai team)
-Thebee being yellow color and child-type(that's sentai character like boukenyellow, gingayellow)
-Kickhopper being green color and mature quite type(in sentai green guy always like that ahmm dekagreen, magigreen!)
-Sasword being purple and support one (ahhm wolzard!!)
sdkabutoridersan4.jpg

Okk we got red, blue, green, yellow, black and purple, yupp That's Super Senai usual colored theme suits alright.
All we need now is pink(like never gonna happen lol) being female rider. When i think about This is tooo freaky and sad:o .
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top