Sentai 2012 EX: Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger

They are using a wierd camera filter for Akibaranger to look anime-ish. Very interesting artistic choice.

[HIDE] MVfa5.avif
HaWCs.avif
1333730741787.jpg

I2rcp.avif
AXEfq.avif[/HIDE]
 
I think that might just be the 2ch screencapper doing something to it, though, 'cause the station logo is blurred too. Well, we won't be able to know for sure until raws come out ...

Also I am supremely jelly of Nobuo's Go-onger gas pump :C
that might sound wrong
 
This actually makes me wonder if this was the first idea that they had for Gokaiger but scrapped it. Cause it seems really like this was what they had in mind when creating the show.
You know if they tweaked it in some places it wouldn't be a bad idea for an "official" Sentai.
 
best canon folder ever

120407_0152040084.jpg



[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2ja9Ca3Xpc"]Too Cool Theme-you look fly today - YouTube[/ame]
 
Except for some close-up shots of Akiba Blue & Yellow, I don't really see there's anything particularly "adult" about this series, unless there are some footages not revealed in the caps gallery.
The "adult" aspect comes from the fact that the show identifies Super Sentai merely as TV shows. People thought the "good little kids shouldn't stay up to watch this!" tagline was because of the adult content, but it was actually just because they don't want to break the illusion for kids.
 
Well, what were people supposed to think when the early descriptions for the heroines was focused on their breasts?

The parody aspect and the idea of returning Sentai actors is basically what's keeping my interest about this show. During Gokaiger, I kept thinking it was a mistake to not have Gai be kind of meta and poke fun at some Sentai tropes, but I guess it was how Toei is now too afraid to "break the illusion."
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top