Scream VI: Ghostface uses guns now!

When I realized that Sydney would not be appearing in this film, my first reaction was one of skepticism. But if the rest of the movie is anything like the trailer, I'll go see it. Jenna Ortega, a.k.a. "That Goddess," is another star who belongs on a theater screen.

All we can do is cross our fingers and hope that it lives up to our hopes, because the continuation of this series into the future went extremely well, and this new volume also appears to be heading in the right direction. Furthermore, sequels are simple to create because Ghostface emerges in each film in a different way. Ghostface has never impressed me as a lethal assassin because the most of its incarnations have contained idiots. A highly proficient Ghostface, on the other hand, comes across as quite frightening. I'm looking forward to this one.

The incorporation of Roman numerals into the design is remarkable. I wish this change had been made from the start, but maybe I'm being too picky. Because Wes Craven's Scream was never just "gritty suspense horror" from beginning to end, I'm hoping it keeps its foundation of being campy and self-aware. Neve Campbell and the rest of the original ensemble also have a quality that no subsequent cast has been able to replicate. Because the original rat pack's members are regularly replaced, the sequels that follow the third one are difficult to classify as anything other than spin-off films. They just worry about capitalizing on Jenna Ortega's sudden rise to stardom.

Tasteless folks! Are they going to stretch this out even if it's horrible... Jesus. This doesn't seem scary. It sounds similar. It's nice to see people will still buy from a failed firm. I don't care who you are or where you're from, if two people come into your store, clearly in trouble, and then someone walks in wearing an outfit that (in that universe) has been worn by killers for YEARS, you're not going to stand there and wait to see what they do (yes, I know one customer stood up, but that's about as much of a lie as the clerk missing the shot). I don't blame anyone who likes this series, but firearms aren't new. They had guns in the first movie. Goodbye, unique ideas.

Suomi, Finland in my heart forever!
This is the scariest ghostface I had seen in the franchise. This particular ghostface has extensive training in a tactical fighting discipline, and it is quite likely that they have prior experience in the military or special forces.