Scream VI: Ghostface uses guns now!

As Scream fans may have noticed, Sam cleans the knife after killing Richie in the same manner as Ghostface did after killing the victim in the parking lot. This makes it more likely that Sam is the murderer.

This new Ghostface will have a lot of interesting relics in his shrine because he respects his predecessors. Scream 2 features a copy of one of the Greek masks from the show. The murderous Woodsboro Sheriff's Department's attire. The pants Mrs. Loomis is sporting. pieces of plaid clothing that appear to be Richie's. Billy's white t-shirt and Tatum's attire. One of the police weapons is inside the case. That Glock seems like it belongs in Scream 2 or Scream 4. Nobody can be certain. This ought to be thrilling!

The lightning-fast speed with which Ghost face dove out of the way of the shotgun makes it abundantly clear that something otherworldly is currently taking place. He did not fracture his wrist, and he was able to continue firing the rifle after the attacks.

This is your end spammer
Jenna Ortega was barely famous when she got cast in Scream 5 as a support character but looks like she is the lead now after the success of Wednesday.

Ghost face now using fire arms is good but it would be more pleasurable if its the old knife thing.

Destinity Pushes me away
Satan, I am willing to sell my soul so I can marry Jenna Ortega. She is so cool!

My friend gave me their Netflix Password
This ghost doesn't seem to have much of a sense of humor and more of a psychotic personality. It will be fascinating to see if the film still places a heavy emphasis on humor or if the franchise is genuinely moving toward a different kind of vibe with this installment. The scenario with the shrine and the subway has led me to suspect that they may be going with the notion that was discarded for Scream 3, in which ghostface is a crazy horror fan club.

My style's all Brit and the Yanks can't nic,
Previous Ghostfaces utilized firearms, but only after they were unmasked. This movie looks like it will have a lot of intense action, and it will probably be rather dismal. In addition to the fact that Gale FINALLY gets a call from GhostFace, I enjoy the fact that it appears to have a frenetic pace and a perilous atmosphere.

The new Ghostface I think is a woman because this new killer uses a gun and seem to outsmart victims rather than brute strength. My money is on whoever Samara Weaving is playing. Samara Weaving had been a killer in a horror movie before. She had been a villain in a previous Jenna Ortega movie and always play badasses in Horror and action films too.
I wish Samara Weaving much success and opportunity in her professional career. She is getting better at her part with each new project. Being a victim in a horror movie is beneath her.

Although Ghostface having a gun in his hands has the potential to go horribly wrong, the idea is undoubtedly intriguing! I absolutely hope Gale doesn't die, but it doesn't look good for her—despite the fact that she has survived every attack from Ghostface—Scream 5 appears to be a lot better. In comparison to Scream 5, it appears to be much better.