Scream VI: Ghostface uses guns now!

Latest News & Videos

Donovan Villarica

Super Moderator
<p>Scream VI have a new Ghostface and whoever this person is, he or she have New York’s as their domain. It will be the first movie in the franchise to not have the long time Final girl and protagonist Sydney Prescott (Neve Campbell). Fans can still have their those of nostalgia because actors from the past movies like Courteney Cox and Hayden Panettiere reprises their roles as Gale Weathers and Kirby Reed.</p>

Tvjunkies

The new Ghostface I think is a woman because this new killer uses a gun and seem to outsmart victims rather than brute strength. My money is on whoever Samara Weaving is playing. Samara Weaving had been a killer in a horror movie before. She had been a villain in a previous Jenna Ortega movie and always play badasses in Horror and action films too.

Paola

LOL M3GAN has been attentionwhoring a lot. She always try to make it about herself. It is not even her movie. Ghostface is more iconic as a killer.

The Future Leader

Along the way I closed my eyes
I don;t even care about the story or plot. If I see Jenna Ortega on it, I will be buying tickets before the premiere.

Saccharine24

Since they are the originals, Kirby and Gale must survive. I wish they appeared in more movies. I am aware that the Carpenter sisters are the focus of Scream because they are the new protagonists, but I adore these people. I want the Veteran characters to be alive by the end of the movie.

Creed Chen

cruel, helpful and optimistic.
The choices of Jenna Ortega and Melissa Barrera to continue the Scream series were excellent. I am really excited! I'm not overly impressed by the violence, but there are some exciting suspenseful moments in this movie, which is exactly what I expect from an SCREAM movie: chase/stalking and suspense. I'll be enraged if Gale is killed.

Lord of Mercy! This new GhostFace guy quick enough to dodge a shotgun fire that looks to be about five feet away? It's a terrible new development in the series that Ghostface is willing to murder in broad sight. Oh my gosh, what a talent this individual has.

Zump

There seems to be a surprising lot of promise in this. With Neve Campbell gone, I was much less concerned about things. I am eagerly anticipating Gale's response to a call from Ghostface for the first time in the history of the series. "Ghost face" seems to be the major adversary in the upcoming Scream movie, and he seems more ruthless, forceful, and risk-taking than in prior Scream movies. Additionally, Ghostface is a hot act with locations in several cities, including New York, and they carry a punch. I'm convinced that this movie will be enjoyable based on the previews.

Darkened124

As Scream fans may have noticed, Sam cleans the knife after killing Richie in the same manner as Ghostface did after killing the victim in the parking lot. This makes it more likely that Sam is the murderer.

Miercules

This new Ghostface will have a lot of interesting relics in his shrine because he respects his predecessors. Scream 2 features a copy of one of the Greek masks from the show. The murderous Woodsboro Sheriff's Department's attire. The pants Mrs. Loomis is sporting. pieces of plaid clothing that appear to be Richie's. Billy's white t-shirt and Tatum's attire. One of the police weapons is inside the case. That Glock seems like it belongs in Scream 2 or Scream 4. Nobody can be certain. This ought to be thrilling!

ClaudiaHawkins

The lightning-fast speed with which Ghost face dove out of the way of the shotgun makes it abundantly clear that something otherworldly is currently taking place. He did not fracture his wrist, and he was able to continue firing the rifle after the attacks.

Parsley

This is your end spammer
Jenna Ortega was barely famous when she got cast in Scream 5 as a support character but looks like she is the lead now after the success of Wednesday.

Mikelo

Ghost face now using fire arms is good but it would be more pleasurable if its the old knife thing.

Nigel

My friend gave me their Netflix Password
This ghost doesn't seem to have much of a sense of humor and more of a psychotic personality. It will be fascinating to see if the film still places a heavy emphasis on humor or if the franchise is genuinely moving toward a different kind of vibe with this installment. The scenario with the shrine and the subway has led me to suspect that they may be going with the notion that was discarded for Scream 3, in which ghostface is a crazy horror fan club.

Betchis

My style's all Brit and the Yanks can't nic,
Previous Ghostfaces utilized firearms, but only after they were unmasked. This movie looks like it will have a lot of intense action, and it will probably be rather dismal. In addition to the fact that Gale FINALLY gets a call from GhostFace, I enjoy the fact that it appears to have a frenetic pace and a perilous atmosphere.

The new Ghostface I think is a woman because this new killer uses a gun and seem to outsmart victims rather than brute strength. My money is on whoever Samara Weaving is playing. Samara Weaving had been a killer in a horror movie before. She had been a villain in a previous Jenna Ortega movie and always play badasses in Horror and action films too.
I wish Samara Weaving much success and opportunity in her professional career. She is getting better at her part with each new project. Being a victim in a horror movie is beneath her.

movietv4u49

Although Ghostface having a gun in his hands has the potential to go horribly wrong, the idea is undoubtedly intriguing! I absolutely hope Gale doesn't die, but it doesn't look good for her—despite the fact that she has survived every attack from Ghostface—Scream 5 appears to be a lot better. In comparison to Scream 5, it appears to be much better.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts