Scientists discover a nearly Earth-sized planet

Not you Chrono, just Kivat not talking to everyone, just Kivat and his "I win" games. I understand your foreign Chrono so I'm gonna try to explain this as simple as I can. Am I putting Kivat down just to vent my intelligence? No. Go back and read the post. I am putting Kivat down because he wants to do what your describing, except in childish "HAHA I WIN ON A FORUM!" game. That does not cut it, that is whats bad, that inflates egos, that is the "bad stuff" what you were just talking about. I called him out on it and pretty much laid out how it is and he should stop it. And pride isn't really bad, its just where you place it.



Its just that those "Haha I win an internet argument! You lose" bullshit is just well bullshit, and that doesn't cut. Not one bit. Sure doesn't sound positive, especially with that dance thread "I've had it with your bullshit", "HaiTien is a punk", you could have been sarcastic but as we all know that does not translate well into text. As for that older bro thing well I am the eldest sibling in my family but my response "Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight".

I say it like it is, you haven't really seen all out and I really don't go all out cause no one here has really done anything deserving of it.

Anyway nothing to see here folks, proceed with your thread

*focuses on the bold texts only* Okay, but please try to put into mind that you should respect thy fellow HJU HERO okay? Cause I have noticed that most of your posts upon things like this happens to feel that you are putting a lot of people down to the point that you might think you are superior than them. I am indeed a foreign HJU user and just like you for you are a fellow PINOY but please be considerate to your fellow HJUers okay?

again, "LET's RETURN TO THE TREAD WHILE WE ALL STILL CAN OKAY???"
 
*focuses on the bold texts only* Okay, but please try to put into mind that you should respect thy fellow HJU HERO okay? Cause I have noticed that most of your posts upon things like this happens to feel that you are putting a lot of people down to the point that you might think you are superior than them. I am indeed a foreign HJU user and just like you for you are a fellow PINOY but please be considerate to your fellow HJUers okay?

again, "LET's RETURN TO THE TREAD WHILE WE ALL STILL CAN OKAY???"

I try to respect others but remember Chrono respect is earned not given. I don't think I'm superior to them I just try to teach them a lesson and point out how things are. And I do admit I am condescending but thats just how I post. The foreign part well I understand that english might not be your first language so I have to simplify some posts, cause if I don't you might not understand it like what happened a couple (only just a couple) times before. I'm Filipino but english is my first language, and I'm only half pinoy. I try to be considerate but I'm not considerate when it hasn't be earned. I call out ignorance when I see ignorance, I call out bullshit when I see bullshit.

Anyway back to thread before claims of the thread being killed sprout up.

what about space monsters?

Thats why we have the universal greeting. Or we could just blow them apart if our technology is superior. Whichever is easier.
 
I try to respect others but remember Chrono respect is earned not given. I don't think I'm superior to them I just try to teach them a lesson and point out how things are. And I do admit I am condescending but thats just how I post. The foreign part well I understand that english might not be your first language so I have to simplify some posts, cause if I don't you might not understand it like what happened a couple (only just a couple) times before. I'm Filipino but english is my first language, and I'm only half pinoy. I try to be considerate but I'm not considerate when it hasn't be earned. I call out ignorance when I see ignorance, I call out bullshit when I see bullshit.

Anyway back to thread before claims of the thread being killed sprout up.



Thats why we have the universal greeting. Or we could just blow them apart if our technology is superior. Whichever is easier.

Okay! Respect may be earned and not given but please do and not trying.
DOING is much better than TRYING.

Ahem....

USE GENESIS AND REQUIEM TO BLOW THEM TO PIECES IF THEY COME TO OUR PLANET FOR INVASION PURPOSES!!!! :sparta!:

(this techie might come in the next 300 years or so)
 
Okay! Respect may be earned and not given but please do and not trying.
DOING is much better than TRYING.

Ahem....

USE GENESIS AND REQUIEM TO BLOW THEM TO PIECES IF THEY COME TO OUR PLANET FOR INVASION PURPOSES!!!! :sparta!:

(this techie might come in the next 300 years or so)

You miscomprehended, I'm saying I try to respect some people but sometimes some people do things that I really can't respect. I used try in the sense of "I do try" not "I will try".

Genesis?
 
You miscomprehended, I'm saying I try to respect some people but sometimes some people do things that I really can't respect. I used try in the sense of "I do try" not "I will try".

Genesis?

Oh really? That just proves flexibility in comprehension and feeling comprehension is lacking in you.

GENESIS- A super powerful w eapon used by ZAFT in Gundam Seed to annihilate most of the Earth Forces Units and bases. If we have that here today, we might win in a space war by 35% more than what the outcome be.
 
^You mean the Quark Bomb? I have heard of that from my Philosophy teacher that anytime soon the world even a part of the moon will be detroyed in a click of a button by someone. OOOooh... How scary that will be. BTW, I so hope EARTH 2 shall be found
 
Oh really? That just proves flexibility in comprehension and feeling comprehension is lacking in you.

GENESIS- A super powerful w eapon used by ZAFT in Gundam Seed to annihilate most of the Earth Forces Units and bases. If we have that here today, we might win in a space war by 35% more than what the outcome be.

What the hell did you say? :eyebrow: You're saying I lack flexibility in comprehension and feeling comprehension? So I lack flexibility when I just corrected your dictionary definition of try and I have no idea what you mean by "feeling comprehension?". You know what lets drop it before you say another conundrum.

That explains why I don't know it, never cared for Seed.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top