Samurai Sentai Shinkenger rumor/picture thread


I'm thinking it'll be the beginning of the stealing (of the DiEnd Driver) starts on Shinkenger and then the actual team up is on the Decade portion.
 

So ChouchinOh is our Goroader for the year(with a bigger role than GoRoader) and DaiRikuOh is our Kyoretsu-oh


With ChouchinOh's arms being able to detach I guess it was sort of expected we'd get some arm swapping with ShinkenOh and Daikaioh
 
Man, Toei's been on a gold/silver duo kick huh?

First Go On Gold and Silver

Then Kamen Rider Goldra and Silvera

Now Shinken Gold and Silver.
 
Weird, they just did gold and silver last year.

Maybe they were so excited about having two regular extras they made tons and tons of gold and silver material and then the year was over and they were like "Damn....now what do we do with all this gold and silver spandex?"

So they decided it was so nice, they'd do it twice!!

Also, I always welcome silver senshi so it is my color.

Are there enough mechas though?
 
Hmm...I'm thinking the Shinken White/Silver/Periwinkle...what have you! was actually just this image/drawing uncolored and unfinished that was posted prematurely through a very pixely poor scan...but then again that is just my opinion on the matter. For all I know he can be coming right around the corner and I wouldn't know it! :laugh: Would be neat to have another Shinkenger (like people have been saying with a shield all that good stuff and because we were kinda "expecting" one) but then again if he doesn't show up...meh...I'm pretty happy with having Gold around. I don't know...beats me... *shrugs*
 
Nah Kriss, I don't think so, cuz it's too diffrent for it to be a sketch or early work. And was pretty well designed, it looked like it was finished and the suit just needed to be made.

They did the helmet, gloves, boots and everything.

Most importantly the helmet. lol

 

*hand to forehead* wow...so my good ol' memory serves me wrong again! :sweat: Hmm...yeah now that pic looks like something totally different whereas my mind recalled it as being exactly like the ShinkenRed pic but rough and pixely. The only similarities are the jacket style and the pose other than that they are waay different. And it's not too pixely after all its pretty darn clear...hmmm...the 7th Shinkenger hope lives again for me! :thumbs:
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…