Saiyonara, Golden Age of PR

Dogbot said:
There freaken Preps, They save the envirment, hell, on one of there stupid clean up crap, the Theme song was playing in the backround.

Your spelling needs work and WTF does "saving the environment" have to do with being a prep? It just means they were conscious to the fact that you can't keep fucking over this planet and not help clean it up. If you're going to fault them for something, fault them for something they fit the description of, like being "overly perfect"/"Mary Sue-ish" and thus slightly one-dimensional. But stop calling them "preps".


Forever Knight said:
Nothing you said was correct. For the love of God you said PRDT was dark........ Were you watching the series with a blindfold on and Q-tips shoved in ur ears?.

Well for you, it wasn't, Captain Dark and Depressing. :laugh: And I don't think you read what he said. He said Dino Thunder was the darkest Disney series. And I want to agree, though MF might beat that out, its not complete so it doesn't count. But yeah, it was darker than Power Rangers Xtreme Sports and Power Rangers SPecial EDucation Force.....

Compared to something like TF though....DT stands no chance.
 
It would'nt really matter if they knew what I meant, none of my points about these shows are ever really heard anyway, because there too busy acting like five year olds and calling me "blind", or "on crack", completly killing their credibility as diverse forum members and fans in general.


Poor deluded Forever Shiek also saw fit to even put my line in his sig in a bid to show he's still as obsessed with me as always, sorry FR, I'm all male...or maybe you like that eh?:rolleyes2:

I never said DT was the dakrest season period , Sage was accurate in that I was referring to the Disney seasons. Lost Galaxy and Wild Force have DT beat by leaps and bounds. MF is'nt as "dark" as it, but it's got more story in it. Who knows if DT could've been this without the extra episodes, I think if you subtract the fillers that did'nt matter, it practically could.
 
It's not just dark that I like it's also epic aswell. For instance when you compare PRLG's series and storyline and then SPD's series and storyline you can understand the difference in what I personally like in PR.

I just don't understand what SkyKnight thinks was dark about PRDT, even being compared to NS and SPD. There's been nothing dark about anything Disney has done with PR so far.

Same with Epic and drama, the only epic episodes I can think of are "Fighting Spirit", "Truth & Consequences", Cam's Samurai debut, a when Doggy became Shadow Ranger and pushing it I'd even throw the team ups in.

But then again I ain't PR's target audience which is why I might be a little turned off by it.
 
Last edited:
Skyknight said:
Poor deluded Forever Shiek also saw fit to even put my line in his sig in a bid to show he's still as obsessed with me as always, sorry FR, I'm all male...or maybe you like that eh?:rolleyes2:

1. Im not gay crap. I never said like that. Where the HELL did I said that I'm gay? YUCK!

2. Also, I've removed your quote from this thread out of my signature.

EDIT:

Skyknight said:
I never said DT was the dakrest season period

Ok, I'm being misunderstood what you said.
 
Last edited:
KamenRiderZero said:
.......*sigh*

It never ends here, does it?

What happened to keeping things peaceful around here while the boss is gone?

This IS peaceful. :P

Plus this thread was, IMO, bullshit anyway. Using LIGHTSPEED for an example of the "Golden Age" of Power rangers? F that. But then, I don't like WF either and people seem to think that was a good season too, so whatever.
 
Using any season BEYOND when the series was a worldwide commercial success (which was MMPR-Zeo regardless of opinion) to define a golden age is pretty delusional. I love the later years, but I'm not fooling myself. MMPR-Zeo was when the world gave two cents for PR, nowadays it's just the fans.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top