S.T.B.S-Super Toku Battle School(Sign up/OCC)

I could use some help guys

Would anyone have pictures I could use that would resemble a mass produced soilder version of Decade?


It's for a story arc I got planned later on.

hmm...

well there's dark decade
[HIDE] dcd3.avif[/HIDE]

and decade without colour (aka pink/magenta)
[HIDE]dcd1.avif
dcd2.avif[/HIDE]
 
Wasn't sure how many you wanted us to pick DK so I did 4 per character. Put some character notes just for the heck of it.

Gero:
Doogie Kruger: Advance Combat and group tactics
Phillip: Mathematics, along with anything else that pops into his head
Hitoshi Hidaka: Music/Giant kaijin combat
Aurora Silverwind: English

(Gero knows how to fight but not very well with others. Curious to see if rumors about Pillip are true.)

Aliah:
Doogie Kruger: Advance Combat and group tactics
Minami Kotaro: Mechanical Repair & History
Tendou Souji: How to Walk the Path of Heaven & Advanced Cooking I & II
Doggie Cruger- Criminal Justice & Biology

(Aliah's interested in the 'other' Kruger and what he's about. I'll play Doggie Kruger if need be.)

Kirya:
Minami Kotaro: Basic Combat one on one
Otoya Kurenai: Music/Hand to hand combat
Swan Shiatori/DekaSwan: Understanding alien and futuristic technology
Aurora Silverwind: English

(Kirya knows next to nothing about combat and curious to learn more about her Alter Ring.)
 
OKay

I think I found the perfect version for the Mped Decades:


customkamenridersentryb.gif
Details about these guys will come later

Here's what I'm thinking:

They have all of Decade's Kamen Ride cards minus the Form Ride Final Form Ride cards, so they can't shape change into Riders...but they can borrow weapons and powers from other Riders
 
Last edited:
I'm thinking we should pick theme songs for our characters. Here's my picks:


Shinjiro:
As Tiger:
JealKB: Make Magic
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si1Y-nhWUts&feature=related[/ame]
As Decade/General battle theme:

Gackt the next decade:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNTUSCRg-ks[/ame]

Koumori:
Aki Misato: Blood Queen
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-BcGC1BJps[/ame]

Sakura:
AAA-Samurai Heart
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NRrO6m9pmg[/ame]

Silver:
Michi-Something Missing
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9vF9u6sHRQ[/ame]
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top