S.T.B.S-Super Toku Battle School(Sign up/OCC)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgFJJSkaRGw"]戦え!アルカイザー[/ame]

Neat huh?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJkEuummu08"]戦え!アルカイザー Karaoke[/ame]

Karaoke Included!
 
Akira:
Doogie Kruger: Advance Combat and group tactics
Minami Kotaro: Mechanical Repair & History
Tendou Souji: How to Walk the Path of Heaven & Advanced Cooking I & II
Doggie Cruger- Criminal Justice & Biology

Futuro:

Doogie Kruger: Advance Combat and group tactics
Otoya Kurenai: Music/Hand to hand combat
Shoutarou: Social studies, forensics
Aurora Silverwind: English

Matsuda:

Minami Kotaro: Basic Combat one on one
Phillip: Mathematics, along with anything else that pops into his head
Basic Survival: Hikari Todorki and Matoi Tatsumi
Aurora Silverwind: English

Kuzaku:
Doogie Kruger: Advance Combat and group tactics
Otoya Kurenai: Music/Hand to hand combat
Tendou Souji: How to Walk the Path of Heaven & Advanced Cooking I & II
Doggie Cruger- Criminal Justice & Biology

Also DK what are the rules revolving around school romances?
 
Last edited:
Sora's Song:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaFSDXz4eng[/ame]

Mika's Song:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqXMxIebJWc[/ame]
 
Are you allowed to have more than 1 toku power for custom riders?
I'm reusing delete,cause I'm a lazy person......
(TBA)

Name:Keita Kiyohito
Age:17

Year:2
Gender:Male

Appearance:
Sianzzzz_by_bue52.jpg

Designation:Kamen rider Delete
Kamen_rider_OC_Delete_Ver_2_0_by_bue52.jpg

Abilities:
AttackRides
:Sonic:Slashes a sonicboom which is similar to Kiva Emporer's zanvat final attack on weaker and white in colour.

:Burst:Fires a powered up shot which explodes on impact.

:Flash:Gains Faster than Clock up speed for 0.4secs.

FinalAttackRide:Similar to Decade

Copy:Able to copy other riders form by scanning their henshin devices for one minute without the device movie away from the area of copy(1m radius) and saving all forms into blank cards

Kamenrides(all forms(except final) and attacks):
Kuuga
Agito
Knight
Faiz
Delta
Blade
Chalice
Hibiki
Gattack
Den-o
Kiva

KamenRiderCard:
Delete
:Fixes up errors and allows non erratic forms to use delete's attack rides

Weakness:when attempting to transform into any other riders other than the main riders or gills,knight,delta,kaixa,chalice,todoroki or gattack,the result will be an error and the card will be ejected.

Short Bio:Obtaining the Deletedriver through unknown means,he escaped the pursuit from shocker whilst finding a safe place to hide in,after a long search,he found the rider school and enrolled himself in there.Since there were many battle hardened teachers in the rider school,he thought that it would be safe to hide in.

Finished profile.
themes here.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9MCbsdCLhI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9MCbsdCLhI[/ame]
 
Just throw me in whatever classes seem appropriate, DK.

As far as themes..hm. I'd go with the obvious (Tekkaman Blade's 1st OP and the transformation theme) but that's a little too obvious.
 
Just a little heads up that I will not be able to post today due to doing taxes, but I should have something up tomorrow.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top