S.T.B.S-Super Toku Battle School(Sign up/OCC)

a theme song...I rarely ever watch animes anymore T_T

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d10_OtMd75A"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d10_OtMd75A[/ame]

is this alright?

EDIT: oh, and Takumi's classes...
English: Aurora Silverwind
Otoya Kurenai: Music/Hand to hand combat
Sakurai Yuuto possessed by Deneb: Basic cooking, health and nutrition
Phillip: Mathematics, along with anything else that pops into his head

I wanted my character to take Tendou's class...but seeing how I will have two cooking classes...I'll change it to Otoya's.
 
Last edited:
Hmmmm


We definitly need more teachers so not everyone will be stuck in the same class

suggestions?

EDIT:

I'm not being lazy or anything

But because there's quite a few of us here, with a lot of us having mutliple characters it'll be a bit of a hassle to decide where everyone goes.

So I'd rather you guys try to pick out the classes
 
Last edited:
^ we could have Hiroshi Tsukuba (or skyrider) give flying lessons...unless he's already doing something

and Narutaki...he should be the janitor lol
 
Y'know the best part about that would be?

He can't do anything but grumble "onore dicaydo" because he's on Tsukasa's payroll. :laugh:

*sees mess in cafeteria* ONORE DICAYDO!!!! :laugh::laugh:
 
I'll have to talk to her, see if we can get any ideas. If anything, I can switch Hibiki from music to Japanese history. Sense we already have Otoya for that
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top