IBNXuFasch
Member
Hi All,
First post here (I'm a regular at Rangerboard). Was hoping by maybe hopping over here I might get some traction.
I'm in a time pinch to buy S.I.C. Vol 32. Hibiki & Vol. 34 Ibuki & Zanki. Preferably would like to buy loose (complete), but boxed is fine. Will pay fair market value.
Please PM or email me at [email protected].
Let me help you clear out some space in your collection!
Thanks for the quick help.
IBN
First post here (I'm a regular at Rangerboard). Was hoping by maybe hopping over here I might get some traction.
I'm in a time pinch to buy S.I.C. Vol 32. Hibiki & Vol. 34 Ibuki & Zanki. Preferably would like to buy loose (complete), but boxed is fine. Will pay fair market value.
Please PM or email me at [email protected].
Let me help you clear out some space in your collection!
Thanks for the quick help.
IBN