(S.I.C.) ShadowRider's Imaginative Customs Site

Thanks for the comments. :anime:

I'll be adding a page for this custom soon, but here's some work in progress pics of Kaiketsu Lion Maru:
LionMaruWIP00.jpg

LionMaruWIP02.jpg

LionMaruWIP03.jpg


Also some updated pics of Jin Kamen Falaon:
FalaonWIP09.jpg

FalaonWIP10.jpg
 
Last edited:
I have no real custom updates, haven't made much progress in all those customs I've posted about since I started this thread. But still that doesn't stop me from adding yet some more pieces to my "pile" of in-progress works. These being the Justirisers. I have the base bodies ready and just need to start slicing up those vinyl figures. I'm trying to be creative about it, I know those vinyl customs can be kinda boring, and even downright disapointing to people.

On another note, the reason I'm actually posting this, I've done some revamping of the site (link can be found in my sig). Had to tweaked the name, also trying to reduce the use of flash (can't avoid it for the menus and galleries though). I still have a lot of work to do, mostly creating graphics and such. Plus I'm really hoping to finally add a sort of customs help page as well as some other stuff.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top