Dull Brilliance
When I had Godzilla toys they were always MASSIVE which made them feel like real monsters so they could crush the cities, they should be as big as the giant robots.

X Plus is also making Godzilla figures in the size that you want. Godzilla & Megalon both come out in August. Megs is about 9" tall. Godzilla is 12.5" tall.

http://www.hlj.com/product/XPS00893
http://www.hlj.com/product/XPS00884

But the prices are too rich for my blood. I'll go for MonsterActs instead.

ヒビキラッ☆
Beautiful diorama :3
yOYhz.jpg
ScJyt.jpg

The Tamashii Web effect parts set
KhDoC.jpg

More pics
L6u48.jpg
AtGzQ.jpg
NAGgv.jpg
81DsK.jpg

Yo Soy Henshin!
MUST...HAVE...ALL...

At the current price point of these, I'm scared to see what my favorite Kaiju, Destoroyah, is going to cost.

Banned
I'm guessing Garuda is ether sold separately or is a Web Exclusive along with the Godzila Effect Part+Military+Super X1.

Geezum, if they somehow work out/in SpaceGodzilla's flying crystal form I will absolutely lose it! And then buy the hell out of it :D

It's the articulation that's really got me flipping out over these guys. I have a lot of the regular Bandai figs, but the idea of getting a (hopefully) full cast of decently sized, articulated kaiju has me completely stoked.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Now, this makes me want to watch some classic godzilla movies...

I had the exact same thought! I was sooo hoping these guys would be in scale with each other. Unfortunately, according to itsalltrue.net, Revoltech Gamera is only about 3.5", making him smaller than both Revoltech Baragon and Gigan :( So much for have an articulated to-scale battle on my desk.

BOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I'm gonna buy all of these but I'm really looking forward to getting Mecha Godzilla finally, maybe down the road we can get a Millennium Mecha G with the Absolute Zero weapon.

Oh I almost forgot

DESTROYAH!!!!!!