S.H.Figuarts - News and Reviews

I wish they had something that could get me interested in Toku Figuarts again. At this point, the only figures I need in my collection are Kiva, Wild Chalice, Joker Undead, and something from Gorgom. The rest of pretty meh to me.

Hell, I'd even like to see SOMETHING from Sentai even if it isn't a figure I would buy.

Ghost to me is probably the worst Kamen Rider series I have ever watched. In fact, this is the first time I just don't have any desire to even bother owning the main rider's main form.

The DB stuff, on the other hand, is great. Well, most of it. I am superbly excited for Kid Goku and Whis, but Bandai seems to be forgetting there are other characters outside of Goku. There is no reason we should have 6 different Gokus revealed when we don't have Majin Boo, Yamucha, Bulma, Tenshinhan, Roshi, and Tao Pai Pai. Especially freaking GT ones and a god damned single piece of artwork angel one. WTF?!

Black Lady coming with Wiseman makes her a must own. Now if they would just give us freaking Demande, Mistress 9, and Nehelenia.

Dr Kain doesnt like Ghost....what a surprise. Im shocked...
 
s2tv3Wg.jpg


bE9HU5h.avif

hImlOcY.jpg


CWWoUcB.jpg
 
Yah it's weird for me to see them coming back as well. Hopefully there are some advancements there.
 
Last edited:
Yah it's weird for me to see them coming back as well. Hopefully there are some advancements there.

I hope so. The Den-O joints are a good idea but apparently they're awful in practice because I've had nothing but issues with them. I'm really curious as to what made them switch over to these joints after 2 years of using the newer thighs. I've enjoyed the newer thighs the most.
 
Last edited:
Wow. So many reveals...

C3PO is chrome gold, and I'm happy about that. Probably won't buy any of these figures, but I'm happy about it.
Except for Grievous! He's pretty cool. Wouldn't mind buying him.

And yes, give me that Ghost Musashi Soul, please!
 
Okay, I know this is a recognized problem, but I need to air my frustrations, so bear with me...

1_zpseitsrrqj.avif

The fins on Faiz's head are SO FRAGILE! No matter how careful I am with them, they still find a way to break on me. Today, while posing my Faiz figure (that came with Auto Vajin) he fell over, hit the back of the shelf and the tip of one of the fins broke off and flew into oblivion. Honestly, it was so small that I doubt I would ever be able to find it again, let alone get a chance to attempt to glue it back. Not only am I frustrated with the figure, I am frustrated with myself as well...

This is the third time this has happened and all my other Faiz figures have broken fins (original version and glowing stand version).

I can understand being careful with my figures, but this is a whole new level of brittleness. If there ever were a time that warranted the use of soft plastic parts, this would be one of them.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top