S.H.Figuarts - News and Reviews

The list of stuff that comes with it isn't out yet soooooo there is a possibility that its coming with something big like lots of effect parts or even Masked Form parts.

Ryuki with Dragredder wasn't even over 4000 yen...Kabuto Renewal being over 5000 yen is crazy.
 
Well even then, magazine scans and official photos haven't shown us anything new or other accessories. I don't know if I'm willing to fork over $50 for a figure and some effect parts. Unless it's the masked form parts.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
isn't the ¥5,000 just the MSRP? meaning, won't online stores have him for less than that?

Also, you guys certainly weren't expecting these toy lines to remain at the same price forever, right?

I mean, look at ML for example. 5+ years ago, you could get the same figure with more accessories for around $10 and now that number has doubled, and you're getting less but paying more.

At least with SHF, they're breaking boundaries by giving us a newly molded and articulated model and more paint applications etc., essentially making the older releases look like garbage. I suspect this will be the trend with future releases, renewals or otherwise. All that said, we'll just have to wait and see, I suppose.

Personally, I'll gladly pay for the new Kabuto because I think he looks glorious.

Also, I can't remember ever seeing this much marketing for a single SHF release before. They must really want to hype this guy up.
 
They are clearly going SRC/Ultra-Act price range with this guy.

I will definitely try to get it at Amiami price if I can get past fellow campers.

I am very curious though if the new pricing does turn away customers because that might put this guy at possible HobbySearch bargain bin in a few months.

Whether the price works for Bandai or not, I can confidently say that 2.0s are inevitable in SHF if RAH and SICs are any indication. So I look forward to that Kuuga and Agito remake.

And Im praying for the Black/Kabuto renewal level version of Cyclone Joker.
 
$50 seems like a lot. Maybe he is a web exclusive figure or they must have added a lot of diecast to him. I don't want $50 to be the new price for the SHF if they are going to have a retail release.
 
$50 seems like a lot. Maybe he is a web exclusive figure or they must have added a lot of diecast to him. I don't want $50 to be the new price for the SHF if they are going to have a retail release.

hes not an exclusive. if he was we would know by now
 
Which one is the figuart? You'll never be able to tell :D


http://www.tokunation.com/showthread.php?t=63701


attachment.avif




attachment.avif
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top