S.H.Figuarts - News and Reviews

xscs.jpg


That Kamehameha effect piece just sold me on this figure. He looks great when he's in motion.
 
Agito needs a new figure since I remember he only had two hands and I skip out on him after hearing that. He still looks good and even the weaker Figuarts still look good in my opinion. My Flame Style Wizard figuart is my least favorite figure in my collection, but he is very nicely detail and I'm happy that I own him (I got him for my birthday this year).
 
Agito needs a new figure since I remember he only had two hands and I skip out on him after hearing that. He still looks good and even the weaker Figuarts still look good in my opinion. My Flame Style Wizard figuart is my least favorite figure in my collection, but he is very nicely detail and I'm happy that I own him (I got him for my birthday this year).

honestly i enjoy that they are a little different from each other, and to me they're just fine. although i wouldn't mind an upgrade version of any of the riders, it just a waste of money on us to buy them, we already have to deal with the exclusive which is costly since we don't live in asia....just notice that kabuto its needed to be brought oh man.
 
Talking about remolds and everything... I should get out and compare my KR W FangJoker and KR Cyclone, to see how the body shapes are different.
 
That was a bold statement, putting up a comparison of the figure to the suit. But it paid off in spades! I can fully see why the Renewal version is the superior version, even down to the little touches in the gloves and boots.

The only downside is now all the other Kabuto Figuarts will look like cheap imitations that don't look like they belong next to this figure.

EDIT: And now that I've had time to think about it, I've changed my mind about Figuarts Auto Vajin. If the final figure does transform, great! If anything, we should probably embrace this. If they ever make a Figuarts Dragranzer, I doubt anyone would want to pay for two different figures (Dragon Mode and Motorcycle Mode), whether or not they did package them together or individually. Chances are, it too would be transformable. I imagine making new molds for toys like this would not be worth the time and energy even for Figuarts, so it would probably be easier just to copy the old molds and make it with collector grade materials as per usual.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top