S.H.Figuarts - News and Reviews

Managed to nab ZX and Blue Spader from amiami this morning, and Alternative Zero from HLJ.

I thought about getting AZ from HobbySearch, but I don't do enough ordering from them and odds are I'll have something in my Private Warehouse come November to ship him with anyway.

Definitely looking forward to more Blade releases, since it does seem that they're starting to focus on him more.

I don't think we've ever seen a release of an older rider with his bike release so close to each other before.
 
Wow. So it was pretty obvious that for people who bought the original 3 Akibarangers would just skip over the Season Tsuu versions with maybe the exception of Chou AkibaRed. (Myself included)
.

Well, AkibaBlue IS a new character, that fact certainly makes her more enticing then Yellow, whom has very minute differences. Would not be considering either of them if not for the fact they have Inordinate powers.
 
Oddly enough I think I ordered them before I knew they had the powers. Probably because I wanted to do a Season 1 and a season 2 display. Now if only they'd release an in-scale Itashar Boy
 
Got my TyrannoRanger, DragonRanger, and ShinkenRed figuarts from AmiAmi last night. Now I have all the Red rangers released thus far which is one of my collection goals. Still hoping rest of the Jetman figuarts will be out this year so I can complete that team but I am not holding my breath.
 
For what it's worth. With Ryuki & the Showa Riders almost done, it looks like Blade is the next series they're focusing on. I think we'll see Chalice sooner than later. I'm betting on the first half of 2014.

Well, the good news is, sooner or later they'll get back to Faiz and we'll get that Delta, Orga, Psyga and Wolf Orphonoch figure. Not to mention, that teased Auto Vajin transforming bike figure. "The next bike" my ass.
 
longs_for_the_sky_by_dejivrur-d5q860b.avif

http://dejivrur.blogspot.com/2013/07/kamen-rider-555-blaster-form.html​
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top