S.H.Figuarts - News and Reviews

Oh, but part of me does wish that I mistranslated it... I would LOVE SHF Star Wars, but alas... I honestly do believe that Tamashii could blow their market wide open if they actually did take the chance with non Japanese properties, especially since they'll be through Kamen Rider in a year or two and rehashes are dangerous for a line only 5 years old.

Even if they get all the Rider forms done, doesn't mean they have to stop making KR characters. They can still make Orphenochs or Unknown or Undead or whatever kaijin.

Also, the main site is reporting the "possible Star Wars Figuarts" thing for some reason.
 
Last edited:
Even if they get all the Rider forms done, doesn't mean they have to stop making KR characters. They can still make Orphenochs or Unknown or Undead or whatever kaijin.

Also, the main site is reporting the "possible Star Wars Figuarts" thing for some reason.

The only problem with Kaijin is that few of them will sell as well as the Riders themselves. Play Arts, Revoltech, and Figma have all started courting western collectors by doing figures that appeal outside the usual toku and anime markets, and Tamashii has been able to get by so far without doing it, but I think they could bring in a much bigger market share if they expanded some more.

Yeah, that's why I went over the article a few times, but it seems like they were just looking at the Yoda image the designer uses. I also did a thorough check of Toys Daily and Cybergundam for any chance I might be wrong, but I haven't seen anything there either and I'm sure if this was a legitimate tease the big sites would be reporting it too.
 
They don't need to make very many, though. Maybe just Orphenoch King, a few King Undead, basically just the higher-up villains.

A for Yoda, going through that Tamashii page on Google translate, it doesn't sound like it's talking about any future figures, but I can't really understand anything the translation tells me. Still, the fact that there are other pictures on the page that are clearly not Star Wars-related kinda says something.
 
c/o Bluefin...


9372_605298016156034_1096914354_n.jpg



[hide]could be this: http://www.nippon-yasan.com/3302-13...e-tails-chakra-mode-color-limited-edition.jpg[/hide]
 
So I guess Lawson had a few of those Naruto's left over....

Just thought I'd take another look at that Y-shi comment from the other day, he actually does mention that we will see a "new side of the SHFiguarts series" in his statement, but I think that may be referring to perhaps a new body type?
 
Last edited:
... he actually does mention that we will see a "new side of the SHFiguarts series" in his statement, but I think that may be referring to perhaps a new body type?

Effects parts. He's the one that did all the pictured Ultra-Act and D-Arts effects, now he's doing it for Figuarts.
 
It would be very cool if they can make some naruto or bleach figuarts.

This times a thousand. They showed a prototype of SHF Naruto over a year ago. If they finally got around to selling him, I would gladly buy three to display some shadow clone action on my shelf.

And there's well over 100 Naruto characters that I want ZEROes of. Bandai could be making money off of me for years to come if they get going with it already. I have almost every single One Piece ZERO in my collection and I want a Naruto collection to be able to match it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top