[RUMOUR] Shinkenger May be Headed to America

You know, guys, I've been thinking. Maybe you guys are right, maybe they could do an American version of Shinkenger. I see possibilities for a great storyline featuring sword fighters taking on ancient demons. Some name changes may be needed. I do worry about Shinkengold's Sushi theme, but there are plenty of Sushi bars in the US, so that shouldn't be a problem.

How about a team of youngster who come from all around the world and practice some sort of sword fighting. Shinkenred could be Asian, practicing Kendo and Shinkenblue could be from France, practicing Fencing. There are several sword disciplines around the world. They could integrate the samurai bit as a code of honor among them. If the would practice the code of Bushido, It would be natural to know Kanji, right? If I can come up with it, maybe someone else can as well. I'm starting to hope for the best.

I'll check out PRM as well when I'm done with Boukenger and Go-Onger.
This sounds amazing, they need to hire you bro.
 
How are you so sure that Shinkenger won't come here ? For all we know ,Bandai has the upper hand over Disney considering the fact that they released the Sentai robots under the Godaikin line in the 80's without the shows and also rereleased the megazords in the past along with the figures without a current series airing for them .

That reminds me of how toys from Albegas were released here in the states back in the 80s, despite not being adapted. They were released in the "Voltron II" toy line.

Yeah I know. Bandai wasn't responsible for that, but still.
 
Not the same way though, they just touched the zigzagging patterns while in sentai they had to turn that crystal dial.
So just a changed morphing pose but with the same morpher. With LG I was thinking more along Mike's morpher, or the Solar Morphers in JF.

As long as it's not another ancient cell phone I really don't care what the morpher is.
Doesn't have to be ancient, an adaptation can take away the wooden phones to clear up that thought. Much like how the MF wands were changed to Mystic Morphers.
 
Doesn't have to be ancient, an adaptation can take away the wooden phones to clear up that thought. Much like how the MF wands were changed to Mystic Morphers.
True.. still I think phones are kinda played out. Impractical as the Solar Morphers were, they get brownie points for being different. I don't know what's left to make into a morpher. Chop sticks?
 
That reminds me of how toys from Albegas were released here in the states back in the 80s, despite not being adapted. They were released in the "Voltron II" toy line.

Releases like this were extremely popular back in the 80s, when it was much easier to get a toy line on shelves than it was to get a promotional cartoon on TV. A lot of really classic Japanese robot toys had good-quality US versions cast from original molds and then packaged really oddly.

This trend continued into the early 90s before market changes made it really difficult to launch unsupported toy lines (or just re-use Japanese molds). My gut says that Bandai might get away with it since Power Rangers has kept toys on shelves for 20 years.
 
The Galaxy Rangers used the same Morphers that were used in the Sentai.

I still think it was cool of Saban to give Mike the Aura Changer.

True.. still I think phones are kinda played out. Impractical as the Solar Morphers were, they get brownie points for being different. I don't know what's left to make into a morpher. Chop sticks?

:laugh:

Americans can't dub live action worth crap!

The Dynaman parody dub was badass. I've never laughed so fucking hard in my life.

ZEO would look incredible in full HD.

:castlerock:
 
True.. still I think phones are kinda played out. Impractical as the Solar Morphers were, they get brownie points for being different. I don't know what's left to make into a morpher. Chop sticks?

I want the return of the good old Henshin Brace! I'm tired of all these fuckin' phones and other impractical hand held devices you can lose at a moment's notice. A brace ain't going anywhere unless they cut your frickin' hand off!

God I loved those Shift Changers! :buttrock:


There's never been a pair of Henshin Boots :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top