Rumour- Demi Lovato Sex tape incoming

I find this unlikely. Sure Demi did that photo with her cleavage and all but I find this 100% fake. I don't think Demi would go that far. Besides, they talk about a source but where and who's the source? And sorry to say this to some of you but only an idiot would be stupid enough to believe something like this. The chances of this being real is zero to none.

Anyway, I'm not saying this because I'm a fan but I simply because I don't see the logic in this.
 
It does sound dodgy. Who asks their uncle to do something like that?

"Hey, Uncle Frank. Mind watching my tour bus while I shag random groupies in it?"

"Sure thing, honey! Anything for my favourite niece!"
 
It does sound dodgy. Who asks their uncle to do something like that?

"Hey, Uncle Frank. Mind watching my tour bus while I shag random groupies in it?"

"Sure thing, honey! Anything for my favorite niece!"

Exactly my point. Who would ask their uncle, or any family member for that matter, to do something like this? Just utterly ridiculous.
 
http://disneyinfonet.com/2010/12/17/demi-lovato-sex-tape-stories-false/

Hey guys,

Good news. It apears that the recent report of there being a sex tape featuring Demi Lovato is false. Demi Lovato’s Rep has issued a statement saying it is false and also stating their fustration with the media reporting things like this.

“Perpetrating these completely unfounded rumors from supposed sources while Demi is in treatment dealing with serious physical and emotional issues is disgusting. The sourcing on this report is so spotty that it is hard to fully respond. For instance, Francisco Lovato is the brother of Demi’s estranged father. He never traveled on the tour, and certainly didn’t serve as some sort of chaperone. We would ask serious news outlets to strongly consider the source of this story before they regurgitate it.â€

So thank God this may have been laid to rest for good. Are you guys happy this was false?

So that clears things up. Oh and for those who were hoping for a sex tape from Demi, sorry guys but the only boners you'll be getting are from those pics of hers.
 
im gonna wait on this one, there are a lot of things the media says is fake and then turns out it wasnt fake later on.
 
She just turned 18...I don't want to watch it if shes under aged, that's just creepy
 
If this is indeed true, then i'm surprised, how old is this girl? 18? Damn, what's up with disney and hiring tramps? (am i allowed to say that here?) Anyway, looks like it'll be a good christmas this yr. :169:

Thing is.. most girls nowadays are tramps.. so it's like the odds of 2% for getting a "good girl" who doesn't want to mess around like that.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top