RPM, Episode 29... Something Special Happens.

Keith Justice

New Member
When does episode 29 air? I'm told not to expect much, but to keep an eye out for something special to happen in episode 29.

It might tie RPM back in to the Rangverse continuity.
 
Or it could be we finally meet Dylan's long lost sister.

Sorry, I'm wearing my skeptic hat today.
 
Nah... it has to do with possibly tying RPM with the rest of the Rangerverse, tho I'm told not to expect much.

When's it air?
 
When does episode 29 air? I'm told not to expect much, but to keep an eye out for something special to happen in episode 29.

It might tie RPM back in to the Rangverse continuity.

Well as we know, PRRPM will have 32 episodes total. The 26th episode will premiere on October 3, and after that will be eight to ten weeks of reruns. Thus new episodes will resume on either December 5 or December 19. So we'll get episode 29 sometime in December or next year in January, I believe.

Or it could be we finally meet Dylan's long lost sister.

As if we haven't already. We'll just get confirmation on it a couple of weeks or so from now.

Also, the correct spelling is "Dillon".
 
hmm this should be interesting, definetly will check this out when it airs, well, its not like i don't watch the episodes when the air anyways lol :P
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top