Rose Winters finally playable in Resident Evil Village

Al_Taransky

Administrator
Staff member

Continue reading...




 
Last edited:
Is she going to lose fingers just like her dad? So Rose will be 16 and will be the youngest combat character in Resident Evil history. It use to be Steve at 17. Sherry and Natalia were younger but they dont use guns on their debut.
 
It is kind of sad that only way female characters are playable in Resident Evil now are through remakes, Spin off, unlockables and DLC. Resident Evil 3 is the last mainline game with a female lead. I hope Rose will return in RE9 as lead after this.
 
I was hoping for the rumored Ada DLC. I am too disappointed with this profound sadness.
 
With its hallucinations and other elements, Rose's gameplay reminds me a lot of RE 3.5. It looks like Leon's gameplay will be similar to this. And I'm so stoked to play to it. I'm excited to see how they handle the story and gameplay with this.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…