Rockman: Project Z.X(sign up/OCC)

Ramroid
Scorproid
Sharkroid
Centauroid
Bullroid
Crustaceroid
Lionroid (Kingroid)

Can't think of an eighth, but see where I'm getting at?
 
I'll have to think of better names that suit them but I like the zodiac approch to it...though I might just mix in a bit of Chinese astrology to it too.
 
The -roid names are the Pseudoroid/Falseroid classifications. Like "Raptoroid," or "Abyssroid."

Or if you wanna get REALLY technical...

Xiphosuroid, Hymenopteroid. =D
 
So here are some of the psudoroid themes I picked out...again playing off mythology and astrology

Dragon-wind elemental
Tiger-electric elemental
Tortoise-water elemental
Crab-water elemental
Ram-earth elemental
Lion-electric elemental
Dog/Wolf-wind elemental
Scorpion-fire elemental
Shark-water elemental
Sagittarius-earth elemental
Bull-earth elemental
 
Two many. you need two of the four base types (even though the fourth really isn't a type): Electric, Fire, Ice, and Shadow.

Remember, it's not Water. It's Ice.

Seiryuu the Dragonroid - Ice
Byakko the Tigroid - Electric
Genbu the Turtroid- Shadow
Arkka the Crabroid - Ice
Leone the Lionroid - Fire
Amaterasu the Wolfroid - Shadow
Suzaku the Phoenixroid - Fire
Sagittaur the Centauroid - Electric

Took out the unneeded ones. The ones named after the 4 gods are the more powerful ones.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top