Rising Sun Chit-Chat part V - Lounge Air. Look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always hated waking up to those things in the summer. D: They made me so annoyed whenever they would start at like... 6 AM on a summer weekday. WTF. XD
 
well that and they were trimming the hedges........ which seriously looked like alien plants with the amount of stray branches that were creeping up out of them.. but seriously, they waited over a month to cut them..why couldn't they wait one more day? *facedesk*

3 down 1 to go :(
 
well that and they were trimming the hedges........ which seriously looked like alien plants with the amount of stray branches that were creeping up out of them.. but seriously, they waited over a month to cut them..why couldn't they wait one more day? *facedesk*

3 down 1 to go :(
Omedetou Gozaimasu !!!


Anyway, my nephew came over tonight ... that means, Macdonalds for breakfast Saturday Morning T_T
 
Just woke up like, 30 mins ago, Was up all night at the After Graduation Party, which was LOADS of fun.
Congratulations.

Thank you! =D
WHAT? I totally forgot you were so young!!!!!!!!! o___o
Lol, I'm not that young,.

Omedetou Gozaimasu !!!
Thanks Naim~

Yay Aoi! Gradumatating and everything...
Thanks you crazy weirdo :loltongue:

Congrats! Heading to Disneyland next? ;)
Actually, now Thailand 2 days from Now =D Dx


I know, right? I think he's officially the youngin' on here amongst the regulars of this thread...
Actually, that title goes to Rider Strike ;D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top