Rising Sun Chit-Chat part V - Lounge Air. Look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh! I watched it raw, but I'm definitely grabbing that. Thanks, Blue. :thumbs:

Hope you get the job! Is it a Carl's with a Green Burrito attached? Hopefully with more selection you won't get sick of the stuff as fast. I never did stop liking Chai lattes, and I worked at Starbucks for 5 years. :laugh:
 
Well....over here it has a Star so....


So, my japanese class was fun, made friends with the japanese volunters (one of 'em was an Arashi fan, and another friend liked Kamen Rider...though he was IN the class and korean XD).
Anyways, found out one of the girl's was my friends GF (she was showing me something on her itouch and saw his name) so I decided to surprise him and chat with him on it.......didnt know if he was joking but he said some things that pretty much accused me of and I dont like being accused of something I didnt do. But rather than continue the convo, I was tired and just gave back her itouch. You know what I said when I found out she knew him? "I've known him for 2 years, he's a really good friend". I may take that back now.

He texted me and said he was joking and apologized, whew!
 
Last edited:
It's situations like that which make me use copious numbers of smilies to make sure people know I'm joking. I might overuse them, but at least people know not to take me seriously when I do.
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxGfcJsMfh0&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - AAA ?????? (PV)[/ame]

Oh hey....the two other guys sing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top