[J-TALK] Rising Sun Chit-Chat 6 -Let's Morphin! No, Let's Not.

You know what... Thank you. That's probably like, the best straight forward description I have heard of Filipino dramas. Ever.

The funny thing is when I posted that comment, I find out moments later from my mom that there is already a Filipino remake of "The Coffee Prince" on the air as of this moment.

b53e7cc98673a732295e85be5238ff711227307740_full.gif
 
Anyone seen Battle Royale? It's streaming on Netflix, and I finally sat down and watched it last night. I totally wasn't procrastinating or anything. *shiftyeyes*
 
Anyone seen Battle Royale? It's streaming on Netflix, and I finally sat down and watched it last night. I totally wasn't procrastinating or anything. *shiftyeyes*

I loved Battle Royale. It went so far for its time. If you haven't seen it, you can probably pass on BR2. It aint as good, IMO.
 
...unless of course you can name me other Hiro's in the J-entertainment business, I can understand ur confusion J.
(Funny thing, I typed in 'Mizushima' but then deleted it assuming u knew who he was...y'know, since we were talking about Zettai Kareshi >.>).
 
...unless of course you can name me other Hiro's in the J-entertainment business, I can understand ur confusion J.
(Funny thing, I typed in 'Mizushima' but then deleted it assuming u knew who he was...y'know, since we were talking about Zettai Kareshi >.>).

Funny thing is, I forgot to add my [/sarcasm] tag at the end of my post.........LOL

Curse me for posting thru my Xbox 360 browser in a hurry :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top