[J-TALK] Rising Sun Chit-Chat 6 -Let's Morphin! No, Let's Not.

I'm in the middle of the second episode of Hana Kimi 2011... Not impressed so far. About the only thing I like is Sano.
 
It's pretty enjoyable to watch, I just can't ignore the blatant shafting of Nakatsu and Mizuk's friendship and the fact that Mizuki came here for Sano to jump.

Oh and the samba music that 'Flying Get' is. Not a bad song. Just not good for Hana Kimi.
 
Whoo. Watched the new Detective Conan. I just realized that I saw Mizobata Junpei in the original Hana Kimi. He isn't half bad.

Reading through Tokyohive, I just realized there are a bunch of dramas on right now that have women pretending to be men haha.
 
I was seriously coming online to say the exact same thing. :laugh:

Hana Kimi, Ikemen Desu ne, and Ouran Host Club. At least they aren't all AKB48ers. :loltongue:


And I've been a fan of Mizobata Junpei's since I saw Akai Ito. :thumbs:
 
Indeed. Or else AKBINGO would get boring without the main people.

I was tempted to watch 'Ikemen Desu ne' until I learned it was a Korean remake of 'You're Beautiful', which was a drama my friend tried to convince me to watch and I refused to. So I feel like a hypocrite watching 'Ikemen Desu ne' :laugh:

Never heard of Akai Ito. Is it good?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top