Rider Chips Vs Project DMM

I really don't understand some the DMM hate on this forum other than it might be from the typical "I hate pop music" crowd.
I love pop music and I still can't stand DMM too much. Their vocals are just too irritating, the lead vocalist has this constant hum to his voice tha I hate listening to.
 
The reason why so many people don't know about DMM is because it seems barely anybody pays attention the Ultraman.
 
I really don't understand some the DMM hate on this forum other than it might be from the typical "I hate pop music" crowd.

I don't have a problem with pop music, I have a problem with 35 year old adults who try to sound like they're 12 year olds when they sing. And they're pitchy, dawg.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…